• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This may have been posted elsewhere... In my receipt last week, I noticed a "Get $5 coupon" when you check your mobile phone upgrade eligibility. Expires 12/28

You just ask one of the EasyTech guys for help. The guy didn't even ask for my information & told me to see the cashier when I was ready to checkout. But I insisted he do the "check" which requires entering your mobile phone number into their computer system. You need to have billing zip code, last 4 digits of SSN (of the primary account holder)...and the numeric PIN / passcode on the account.

UPDATE: just came back from Staples. It's an "instant" coupon that you can use. At the cash register, they scan a special SKU. I didn't read the fine print but think standard exclusions apply. MM if you're buying this week's FAR/$0.01 photo paper!

I bought 2 x photo paper and 2 reams of the multi-purpose paper. Out of pocket total: $21  Note: I ask the cashier to ring up the 1 of the photo paper separately and apply the "$5 off" on that transaction.

Member Summary

Trade up
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you have multiple lines, I think you could come back on your next visit and ask them to check the upgrade eligibility on that line... and get another $5 instant coupon!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014