rated:

Black and Decker 4-Slice Toast-R-Oven and Broiler
Disclaimer

Member Summary

toaster oven
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not bad $13.99 with free shipping.

Is this any good of a toaster?

rinku007 said:   Is this any good of a toaster?

no, that's why it has 5* reviews, it sucks.

rinku007 said:   Is this any good of a toaster?
Blanket statement: Anything under $80 (that would be the Panasonic) is mediocre to poor. Among those, paying more does not necessarily get you better. Having said that, this one at $14 is much better value than another you might buy for say $60. The pricier one will tend to have better looks (subjective) and more (useless) bells and whistles.

Combine the OP's with other items, and it will fetch you ~$2.80 as it's share of KCash.

If you are looking to spend more and need advice, feel free to PM me.

It was much better price on thanks giving specially with rebate of $10

$14.58 shipped...thanks OP!

Thanks OP! fabulous buy at this price, with $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 purchase, bought 4 for the family  Net $11.50 per toaster oven!

What coupon?

Kohls is giving $10 Kohl's cash (sorry I said it a coupon) for every $50 purchase that you can use in next 2 weeks at Kohls to buy whatever..This sweetens the deal on 4 toasters to $56-10=$11.50 each

Its telling me that both coupon codes require a Kohls charge card, thanks anyway.

"This offer is valid with the following payment method: Kohl's Charge. Please enter a valid payment method."

Natecj2 said:   Its telling me that both coupon codes require a Kohls charge card, thanks anyway.

"This offer is valid with the following payment method: Kohl's Charge. Please enter a valid payment method."

please read the title and OP. that is clearly noted.

Thanks OP. In for one.

manimiao said:   It was much better price on thanks giving specially with rebate of $10
 how so? the bf ad, said $14.99 after 10 rebate.

could not resist..will use in our cabin..cheap..cheap..cheap!!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014