Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

amazon (23.11kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

No slight to the OP intended....

but some of these 'orchestras" seem to be a step or two below the Happy Days band at their nadir (after Richie split and they had Leather Tuscadero fronting them)...

seodude said:   No slight to the OP intended....

but some of these 'orchestras" seem to be a step or two below the Happy Days band at their nadir (after Richie split and they had Leather Tuscadero fronting them)...

Everybody is a critic!

seodude said:   No slight to the OP intended....

Have you even visited the link? Here's a reviewer's perspective. And it's $.99...
Amazon.com said: Unlike many of the low-low-LOW-priced classical MP3 downloads available thru Amazon, this Vox Box download contains recordings featuring some really well-known and accomplished artists: Robert Shaw, The Boston Camerata, The Atlanta & Baltimore Symphonies, and others. The recordings themselves feature mostly excellent sound (though I noticed a bit of right-channel distortion in the "Magnificat" that comprises Track 8 of the download). These are analogue recordings, some of which date back to the mono era. There's a COMPLETE* Bach Christmas Oratorio & Magnificat in here, as well as the Christmas Story by Heinrich Schütz, and selections from Messiah and The Nutcracker, too. Nine hours of music in all. (*Note: the included Christmas Oratorio recording is of an older vintage and contains cuts to some of the "da capo" reprises of some choruses and arias, cuts that would not be acceptable in a recording made today). Well worth the 99¢ download price.

so you are saying you have the Schwabischer Singkreis & Orchestra & Hans Grischkat box set?
And you have always wanted to see Ama Deus Ensemble, Valentin Radu & Julianne Baird live?

I didnt say every song was played by a bunch of boobs, I said some of the groups seem a bit underwhelming.

You notice even Amazon says, "...and others."

Ya, know, there's always one...always one. Never made a post without one being a naysayer, even at $.99. Wow.

Then don't get the damn thing! And don't crap on the thread anymore!

ELF (126.67kB)
Disclaimer
The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear....

That's what I'm doing to block out all the Scroogerie going on in here.

And playing more classical Christmas music from this thread and this thread. Can't go wrong for the price and value! Thanks OP

Oops. dupe post. Sorry :\

116sloppyjoe116 said:   The best way to spread Christmas Cheer is singing loud for all to hear....

That's what I'm doing to block out all the Scroogerie going on in here.

And playing more classical Christmas music from this thread and this thread. Can't go wrong for the price and value! Thanks OP

Thanks, sloppyjoe! You made my day. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

There's another huge 280 Christmas song set for $.99 (Big Christmas Box) discussed in http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1325877/

netoholic said:   There's another huge 280 Christmas song set for $.99 (Big Christmas Box) discussed in http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1325877/
  Got that one, too, last year. Another hugh bargain...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014