• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Offer appears in Offers for You tab.

OFFER DETAILS

Enroll your eligible Card by 2/28/14 and spend a total of $20+ (3 months) by 7/31/14 to receive a 1X $10 statement credit.You’ll be billed $7.99/month until canceling at hulu.com. New members sign up at huluplus.com/amex.

TERMS

Offer valid online only. To receive this offer you must use your eligible American Express Card to pay for 3 months (a total of $20 or more in purchases) of Hulu Plus membership. Eligible purchases applied towards this offer must be completed by 7/31/14. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 8 weeks after American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided or shipped by the merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. POID: AVFN:0001

Member Summary

HULU
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I saw this as well. I hope it applies to existing subscribers. The T&Cs do not appear to exclude us ... I guess I'll find out in three months!

Everyone probably got the free one year last week....

uafgrad said:   Everyone probably got the free one year last week....
I hate to ask, but what free one year deal was there last week? Nothing came up in a search.

hbg1 said:   
uafgrad said:   Everyone probably got the free one year last week....
I hate to ask, but what free one year deal was there last week? Nothing came up in a search.

Unlimited free years of Netflix and free 1 year of Hulu, Vudu , etc.  Not sure if there was a thread on it here, but there is a long one on SD (Samsung mistake).  Unredeemed codes have since been invalidated, but applied codes are good.  Most people immediately applied codes to their accounts, knowing this would happen (same happened last year). Rhapsody may be getting voided, but the others should be good.

Can I buy huluplus $20 , and put this in my account? So I can get statement credit , right away.

I guess you can combine this with the one month free offers and get two months for free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014