• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My first post. Let me know what i did wrong.

Yesterdays 10th day of Christmas deal.  I have been watching the price on this gun for a while and this is the lowest i have seen in a year.  Should have ended today, but looks like it is still going.

Colt Firearms M4 Carbine Magpul MOE 5.56 16" 

Member Summary

M4 (5.52kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
In & thank you

jaso (Dec. 20, 2013 @ 8:02p) |

pic of wife...
perhaps she's worth it, but can't be sure without the pic.

Cratos (Dec. 22, 2013 @ 2:13a) |

What those features bring out in some career oriented elected officials should be a primary concern. Thanks for posting ... (more)

Reots (Dec. 22, 2013 @ 6:00p) |

• Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Colt

SUPER GREEN!!!

This is a fantastic price.  Best I have seen EVER on this gun.  During the panic this specific model, the Colt 6920, were selling for over $3,000.

In for a couple!

Finally, a sub $1000 Colt LE6920.

Sanity is returning.  

GREEN, never have seen this M4 at a lower price.

"is available with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher..." Now all I need to do is find a grenade launcher on sale and I'm all set for Christmas.

Super price. Adding one of these, you basically have a fully automatic rifle for just over $1300 legally.

that is a good price.

too bad they dont ship with carry handles any more.

Cool deal, thanks. I've been looking for a good AR for a while and this one looks like it will be great (and my year-end bonus just hit, so it's a bit of a present to myself).

FYI, for where 30 rounds magazine that's illegal, they can either ship it without the magazine or if you pay extra $4 they can ship the magazine to other state.

kailculus said:   FYI, for where 30 rounds magazine that's illegal, they can either ship it without the magazine or if you pay extra $4 they can ship the magazine to other state.

Good info to have, thanks.  I emailed the company to see if I could arrange that.

So wish I could buy this but too many evil features like a flash hider, adjustable stock, and bayonet lug (silly NJ law).  Green for you anyway OP.

ltcm said:   
kailculus said:   FYI, for where 30 rounds magazine that's illegal, they can either ship it without the magazine or if you pay extra $4 they can ship the magazine to other state.

Good info to have, thanks.  I emailed the company to see if I could arrange that.

Great customer service; they wrote back within 90 minutes and said it would be a $2 charge to ship the mag elsewhere -- thanks for the tip! 

Great deal OP, thanks. In for 1.

Great deal but im lookin for olive or desert colors for this price before i pick one up

They do have this in sand for about $100 more.

http://grabagun.com/firearms/ar/complete-ar-rifles/colt-s-manufa...

Thanks OP. Still showing in stock..

spk151 said:   "is available with a step-cut barrel that allows it to accept a grenade launcher..." Now all I need to do is find a grenade launcher on sale and I'm all set for Christmas.

They aren't hard to find.  Colt makes them.  It is the M203 40mm Grenade Launcher

Tempting... Need to see how much gifts for my wife cost me. Can't drain the account too much.

You guys convinced me, got one

jd2010 said:   You guys convinced me, got one

The way I look at it, besides the real top end stuff, this is about as good as it gets.  I'm looking for my 1st AR and figured I might as well just get a Colt and be done with it rather than buy a less expensive DPMS, S&W Sport or even Palmetto State Armory.  Not saying those are bad, but a Colt is a Colt.  

Green for OP, hell of a deal on a 6920 with Magpul furniture. Guess I won't list my Noveske until the next panic.

So tempted.....like a donut in front of Homer

Green. Wish I had the extra... smoking deal. Wife told me no

Thanks for the heads up on this one, time to take the plunge after being out of the service 17 years.  It'll go nicely with my hunting rifles.

In & thank you

atio said:   Green. Wish I had the extra... smoking deal. Wife told me no
pic of wife...
perhaps she's worth it, but can't be sure without the pic.

bigeye said:   So wish I could buy this but too many evil features like a flash hider, adjustable stock, and bayonet lug (silly NJ law).  Green for you anyway OP.
  What those features bring out in some career oriented elected officials should be a primary concern. Thanks for posting OP!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014