• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Smart Phone Mount
Disclaimer
Meritline has the InfiniApps Slyde CD Slot Mount for Any Smart Phone on sale for $24.99 - coupon code MLCP18TN = $16.99 with free shipping.

Member Summary

CD slot mount
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

System is unable to apply discounts to the following items in your shopping cart:
0045633-001 InfiniApps Slyde CD Slot Mount for Any Smartphones, Magnetic Cell Phone Mount with Quick...
Possible reasons:
- The coupon code is invalid or has expired
- You have redeemed the coupon code in your previous order
- The coupon code has reached the maximum redemption limit

so then the phone would either be in the way of my clock or my controls. even in the setup in the pic it seems like it wouldn't be very practical

It's possible the car has steering wheel audio controls, so the deck never has to be touched.

Had this for a few months and love it. Works great and only blocks a little bit of the display on my radio/CD player.

I am trying to figure out what that thing does.

Was all set to pull the trigger for 3 of these but in order to get in time for Xmas, the shipping is $31.70!
InfiniApps is having a 25% sale so I might go that route if I can find out when expected delivery times are...

EDIT: Using code HOLIDAYSALE, I was able to get 3 shipped 3 day via USPS for $69.48 total from InfiniApps

BamBam0099 said:   Was all set to pull the trigger for 3 of these but in order to get in time for Xmas, the shipping is $31.70!
InfiniApps is having a 25% sale so I might go that route if I can find out when expected delivery times are...

EDIT: Using code HOLIDAYSALE, I was able to get 3 shipped 3 day via USPS for $69.48 total from InfiniApps

That's insane for a piece of plastic.

nudave said:   
BamBam0099 said:   Was all set to pull the trigger for 3 of these but in order to get in time for Xmas, the shipping is $31.70!

That's insane for a piece of plastic.

You are also buying engineering

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014