rated:

5 eBook Bonanza | Packt Publishing
Disclaimer

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
Packtpub is having their bonanza sale.
All ebook and training videos for just $5 each.

ebooks & videos just $5 

Web design
Word press
Backtrack
Penetration testing
Metasploit
and 100's more.............................

The $5 eBook Bonanza is here! Treat yourself to the eBook or Video of your choice for just $5 and get as many as you like until January 3rd 2014. To get you started, we’ve put together the Top 20 titles of 2013 for you to pick up here. But don’t forget, you can get ANY eBook or Video for $5 in this offer – browse all our categories at the bottom of this page. $5 ANY eBook/Video – includes Top 20 of 2013
As many times as you like until January 3rd

Member Summary

ITbooks
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks Op, had no idea this place existed.

Just went $50 more into brokeville, but I got some great material that was up to date. Not stale discount
bargain bin crap.

I'd give you more green if I could.

Woo, finally got a book I've been wanting.

"In" for some cheap "penetration testing".

Thanks OP!

thanks

thanks for the information. brought 10 books

Many of these are not "books". They are just a small pdf write-ups by anyone that knows a few things about IT. So don't expect high quality books.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014