QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Mpow 12000mAh External Battery Portable Charger for Mobile Devices $30.99 A/C w/FS @ Amazon

First page
1 of 2
ctgolfer
12/21/13 12:16 AM
use promo code: MPOW22WT ( or code: MPOW11WT if other doesn't work )

www.amazon.com/dp/B00G52MIYI/ 
WikiPost
12/21/13 12:17 AM
Mpow Charger [ image/jpeg - 3.75kB ]
Marvinomatic
12/21/13 7:37 AM
Charging through a USB port will take a long, long, time. There is no wall transformer supplied!
Pimpee
12/21/13 7:49 AM
good deal, repped. as for comment about slow charging through USB, it's no different then plugging into a wall outlet with a USB outlet for most devices. this will work well in stuck in places without external power. ie, camping, airport etc
likeaw
12/21/13 9:20 AM
Except for the one guy that claims it caught fire, very good review on Amazon..
franksee21
12/21/13 10:10 AM
That should be a very unlucky guy, but might have used it incorrectly. I just hope it could be more slim, like the 8000mah...yet that would be a daydream
Marvinomatic
12/21/13 3:20 PM
It could cause your computers pwr supply, to fail, if it is not large enough. Too many USB peripherals could do that. I would rather get a line powered transformer to charge the battery, or a line powered USB adapter.
AlexCyrus
12/21/13 9:02 PM
Strange. I bought one and shipped it to my sister with the coupon code. I tried to buy another one and have it ship to me, but I am unable to reuse the coupon code. Any advice? Thanks.
captainwho
12/21/13 9:04 PM
AlexCyrus said:   

Strange. I bought one and shipped it to my sister with the coupon code. I tried to buy another one and have it ship to me, but I am unable to reuse the coupon code. Any advice? Thanks.

Have your sister buy one, and have it shipped to you.
ocean935
12/21/13 9:23 PM
AlexCyrus said:   

Use a second account.
Or create one. Same address, same credit card: okay. Same email address: not okay. Name changed slightly: preferred.

example: I have an account in the name of John Adams. Items always shipped in my name to my address using my credit card. No problem.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.
It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.