• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
use promo code: MPOW22WT ( or code: MPOW11WT if other doesn't work )

www.amazon.com/dp/B00G52MIYI/ 

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Mpow Charger
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Charging through a USB port will take a long, long, time. There is no wall transformer supplied!

good deal, repped. as for comment about slow charging through USB, it's no different then plugging into a wall outlet with a USB outlet for most devices. this will work well in stuck in places without external power. ie, camping, airport etc

Except for the one guy that claims it caught fire, very good review on Amazon..

That should be a very unlucky guy, but might have used it incorrectly. I just hope it could be more slim, like the 8000mah...yet that would be a daydream

It could cause your computers pwr supply, to fail, if it is not large enough. Too many USB peripherals could do that. I would rather get a line powered transformer to charge the battery, or a line powered USB adapter.

Strange. I bought one and shipped it to my sister with the coupon code. I tried to buy another one and have it ship to me, but I am unable to reuse the coupon code. Any advice? Thanks.

AlexCyrus said:   Strange. I bought one and shipped it to my sister with the coupon code. I tried to buy another one and have it ship to me, but I am unable to reuse the coupon code. Any advice? Thanks.
  Have your sister buy one, and have it shipped to you.

AlexCyrus said:   Strange. I bought one and shipped it to my sister with the coupon code. I tried to buy another one and have it ship to me, but I am unable to reuse the coupon code. Any advice? Thanks.
Use a second account.
Or create one. Same address, same credit card: okay. Same email address: not okay. Name changed slightly: preferred.

example: I have an account in the name of John Adams. Items always shipped in my name to my address using my credit card. No problem.

I'm waiting for the 20Ah at $25 to come back.

Came in handy this past season. Get one if you camp or hunt where service is sketchy.

It says "in stock on December 25" but the Code still worked! Grabbed one at $30.99 shipped

Marvinomatic said:   Charging through a USB port will take a long, long, time. There is no wall transformer supplied!

Uh, if you already have a handset ... you have a "wall transformer[.]" Use it.

Just found the code still works, saved 10 USD! thanks

Deals still good.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014