• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

RadioShack
Need a RadioShack coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Light the way to crystal clear audio.

Easily integrate components into your home theater system with this high-quality Toslink audio cable. It features a full-sized Toslink connector on one end and a mini Toslink connector on the other, making it ideal for connecting a newer MacBook, MacBook Pro, recent iMac or Mac Mini to your home theater system or A/V receiver.

Connect components with a mini Toslink audio out, such as the Mac Mini, to your home theater
Fiber optic cable carries a digital audio signal transmitted as light, providing better performance
Non-slip rubber grip connector provides for easy installation
Protective plastic cover protects lens from dust, dirt and other material
Staff Summary

In of one, and this too:

LINK

Grabbed both . Thx !

Also found these LINKY for $3 . 

Good stuff for the "extra" bag of cables ,etc  . Free ship with Shoprunner an added plus . 

So happened to need EXACTLY a Toslink to mini Toslink cable. What a coincidence. Plus many greens

Thanks OP. N 4 some.

Thanks Op!

wc455 said:   So happened to need EXACTLY a Toslink to mini Toslink cable. What a coincidence. Plus many greens

Same here for me, got an email from RS and saw the offer when I click on. Could not believe they had on sale what I needed for my new sound card ( cables that came with the card are real short ).  Now I can place my system where I want too and not right next to my amp!  Happy! Happy! Joy! Joy!                 

Can't get much cheaper than this. Thanks OP

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014