• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/coupons/ 

15% off entire exp 12/24

ream coupon exp 12/28

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Rumor has it that OfficeMax is having a 20% off coupon for in-store use (link not working in the OfficeMax thread). Might be able to get your Staples to honor it (if the link gets fixed) AND you have an OfficeMax in your area. Keep an eye out for the coupon.

Lumpy05 said:   Rumor has it that OfficeMax is having a 20% off coupon for in-store use (link not working in the OfficeMax thread). Might be able to get your Staples to honor it (if the link gets fixed) AND you have an OfficeMax in your area. Keep an eye out for the coupon.
  Addendum:  I found this "coupon" through the Offima Flyer.  Don't know how well it will work at Staples though.  Good luck.

http://www.officemax.com/catalog/2013/52/115454_FW52 Holiday_Savings_OMX.pdf

Was hoping for a laptop coupon... do need need a few things though, thanks!

Limit 4 on the ream paper.  Coupon limit is 2... so either take 2 coupons, ask the cashier to scan twice, etc.

Product: Staples Multipurpose Paper 8.5 x 11 Inch Ream 
Rebate reward: $3.50 Check   
Purchase dates: 12-22-2013 through 12-28-2013
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: $3.50 Rebate on a Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper Ream (SKU 513099) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Offer
Number:
13-80533

Bought 1 ream yesterday. The offer number above printed out but at the Staples Rebate site it says it expired 12/21 and denied my rebate. I manually tried the different offer number that is valid 12/22-12/28 but the site wouldn't take my receipt saying it was invalid.

JohnPhoenix said:   Bought 1 ream yesterday. The offer number above printed out but at the Staples Rebate site it says it expired 12/21 and denied my rebate. I manually tried the different offer number that is valid 12/22-12/28 but the site wouldn't take my receipt saying it was invalid.
Try going to the tracking page of your existing rebate and then adding the rebate offer number from there

Rebate Offer Number(s):
Add Rebates

labboypro said:   Limit 4 on the ream paper.  Coupon limit is 2... so either take 2 coupons, ask the cashier to scan twice, etc.

The "scan twice" part is incorrect/misleading.  The cashier has to scan the coupon once for each ream.  You will see the register subtract the coupon each time it is scanned.

Is the correct rebate printing today?

2 qstns
1)Are we supposed to mail the rebate form in 2 envelopes if you bought 2 reams : 2x 3.5=$7

2) For me the coupon only gave me a 3.99 discount even tho I bought 2 reams paper.
Is the cashier supposed to scan coupon twice?

oradbatic said:   2 qstns
1)Are we supposed to mail the rebate form in 2 envelopes if you bought 2 reams : 2x 3.5=$7

2) For me the coupon only gave me a 3.99 discount even tho I bought 2 reams paper.
Is the cashier supposed to scan coupon twice?

1. no need to mail it in, you submit at www.staplesrebates.com follow the instructions

2. yes, they should have scanned it twice, you can do a return and rebuy on the one ream.

anyone still have the coupon code for the 15%. I forgot to print it out and need to use it today (i know it expired but they work for 2 extra days). Today's 20% off coupon is not good on printers and I need to use one on a printer.

Junibutt said:   anyone still have the coupon code for the 15%. I forgot to print it out and need to use it today (i know it expired but they work for 2 extra days). Today's 20% off coupon is not good on printers and I need to use one on a printer.
Attached

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014