• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
amitkhare77 said:   Go here - http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/qobin?first=true&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10001

item number - 792739-QF
Click "Add to Cart" button (red color)

Linky (thanks ArtieLange for the more direct link)

Item # 792739-QF

Free shipping for Staples Rewards members (thanks Toddler),
Also free shipping if you order at least 3 (thanks ArtieLange [again ])
Or choose to have the soap delivered to a nearby store to avoid shipping charges. (thanks ksenn.)

Staples
See Staples coupons that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

SoftSoap Moisturizing Hand Soap with Aloe
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Price is still $5.99 on Staples dot com. Use the 20% off coupon / free bag offer - coupon ends tomorrow. See my post abo... (more)

blueribb (Dec. 27, 2013 @ 9:25a) |

I've already started using the 4 bottles I received.

ArtieLange (Dec. 27, 2013 @ 9:27a) |

They were alot bigger than I thought they would be. When the guy delivered them the box they were in was about to fall a... (more)

ArtieLange (Dec. 27, 2013 @ 9:29a) |

Unscented, 1 gal. bottle refill
Cleans and softens hands with light moisturizers
Gentle cleansing formula with a touch of aloe vera
Proven to eliminate tough dirt on hands
Dermatologist tested.

Refill your hand soap dispensers using this gallon of Softsoap moisturizing hand soap with aloe refill. The container has a handle that makes it easy to pour the soap into smaller containers.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

During checkout, choose to have the soap delivered to a nearby store to avoid shipping charges.

Softsoap Moisturizing Hand Soap with Aloe, Refill, 1 gal.
Disclaimer

Plus free shipping for Staples Rewards members, great deal!

Also free shipping if you order at least 3

show $9.99 for me???

Add to cart price will go down

rockbust said:   show $9.99 for me???
  You need to use the 792739-QF in order by number

Thanks for the deal. In for 4. Was showing 9.99 for me but did a search for the idem# in a new ingognito window and it worked.

In for one. Thanks

For Costco members, isn't there sometimes a coupon that makes a 2-pack of gallon SoftSoaps come out to around $8 or $9? Tempted to get this but we usually just get our SoftSoap from Costco... my wife doesn't recall what the coupon is.
Oh wait, I think this might be it - http://costcocouple.com/softsoap-advanced-clean-soap/ - it doesn't have the aloe/moisturizing effect though. BTW: have they removed most products with triclosan these days? 

Grabbed a pair , thx OP

Unbelievable timing. I just emptied the last one from a Staple$ clearance deal many years ago.

Thanks OP! Got 1.

Ordered a couple thanks OP.

in for 2

WalMart brand 64oz (1/2 gallon was 3.97).

although not softsoap brand, soap like this (in two large bottles) at Sams club comes out cheaper. Too much green awarded for something that doesn't deserve it *that* much.

DaRkJaWs9 said:   although not softsoap brand, soap like this (in two large bottles) at Sams club comes out cheaper. Too much green awarded for something that doesn't deserve it *that* much.
  Different brand and not everyone has a Sams Club membership

Softsoap - Aloe Vera Moisturizing Hand Soap Refill, 1 Gallon - Sam's Club
Disclaimer

blueribb said:     Different brand and not everyone has a Sams Club membership

Plus, lots of people here have Rewards and GCs to spend at Not-Sams-Club.

This also gets delivered to your door if you have Premiere status w/Staples. I hate going into stores like Sam's Club.

6 gallons should last a good, long while. Thanks for the post!

Thanks OP. Ordered two. Got Free shipping.

FYI for those ordering multiple gallons of this SoftSoap  this particular blend with moisturizing Aloe breaks down after 6 months into a gooey concoction resembling oil and vinegar salad dressing mixed with Duke mayonnaise. I have returned several unused gallons over the years to Sams because of its short shelf life.

ArtieLange said:   Add to cart price will go down
 You need to click link to "order by item #" then enter the item number including the QF. 

DaRkJaWs9 said:   although not softsoap brand, soap like this (in two large bottles) at Sams club comes out cheaper. Too much green awarded for something that doesn't deserve it *that* much.
  Isn't SAM'S a 1/2 gallon?  This is a gallon.

jplee3 said:   For Costco members, isn't there sometimes a coupon that makes a 2-pack of gallon SoftSoaps come out to around $8 or $9? Tempted to get this but we usually just get our SoftSoap from Costco... my wife doesn't recall what the coupon is.
Oh wait, I think this might be it - http://costcocouple.com/softsoap-advanced-clean-soap/ - it doesn't have the aloe/moisturizing effect though. BTW: have they removed most products with triclosan these days? 

COSTCO bottles are 80 oz, each not a gallon each.  Total is 160 oz vs. Staples 128 oz and if you're eligible, free delivery.  Staples is a better deal

daddyweiss said:   

Sams also sells this exact same 128oz (one gal) SoftSoap with moisturizing Aloe 

I was running low on refill bottles so this was good timing and I don't even have to leave my house.

Thanks OP, got couple

Showing $9.99 for me

russ0519 said:   Showing $9.99 for me
  Go here - http://www.staples.com/office/supplies/qobin?first=true&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10001 
item number - 792739-QF
Click "Add to Cart" button (red color)

on second thought, this actually was a pretty good deal, I'd have to red my earlier comment.  Sams has two 80 oz bottles (like costco I guess), and sams has it at a price of $6.98 or so.  So while comparable, I kinda forgot I had a $20 off coupon I got recently for breakroom items lol (and it expires at the end of the year) so I ordered 9 (we have a restaurant that uses this too so it'll be gone within 4-5 months) for ~$35 including tax.  So I paid about 3.95 for each, not bad!!!!

Just an FYI, when the new year starts everyone should make sure they order the breakroom catalog for 2014 (Staples will send it to you for free), because if its like the 2013 one it will have coupons attached, and hopefully another $20 off coupon. I could have also gotten free 44 oz bag of M&MS with this but my mom threw away the coupon

In 4 (4). This is the only type of hand soap we buy and this is one of the few places to get it. All the other types are anti-bacterial and cause problems with some peoples skin.
I just saw a news piece about concerns with anti-bacterial soap on GMA.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117985 

DaRkJaWs9 said:   on second thought, this actually was a pretty good deal, I'd have to red my earlier comment.  Sams has two 80 oz bottles (like costco I guess), and sams has it at a price of $6.98 or so.  So while comparable, I kinda forgot I had a $20 off coupon I got recently for breakroom items lol (and it expires at the end of the year) so I ordered 9 (we have a restaurant that uses this too so it'll be gone within 4-5 months) for ~$35 including tax.  So I paid about 3.95 for each, not bad!!!!
  As posted earlier Sams ALSO has this same 128oz SoftSoap moisturizing hand soap with Aloe in the exact same packaging as show on Staples.com website as this deal offers. It is located in the laundry detergent or food concessionary isle vs the personal care section of the club where the 2 x 80oz SoftSoap packs are found. Pricing depends on the club but the 128oz single gal size runs anywhere from $5.98-$9.98/gal. There was a recent Sams Club instant saving coupon book that expired on the 17th that took off $3. The big difference between ordering from Staples in this deal vs Sams is that Sams will let you return any unused amount of this soap that goes bad with no return time limits unlike Staples. As stated earlier if you get 6 months life out of this particular soap before it separates and goes bad you have done good. I have returned three already that have gone bad. If you use a lot of hand soap and can use what you order in a few months then certainly the Staples deal is good.

Edit: the Sams Cub item number is 423211 from my last receipt.

cnIsfg said:   
daddyweiss said:   

Sams also sells this exact same 128oz (one gal) SoftSoap with moisturizing Aloe 

Previous poster ymarker, shows it's $11.48/gallon at SAMS

ArtieLange said:   Direct link

http://www.staples.com/Softsoap-Moisturizing-Hand-Soap-with-Aloe-Refill-1-gal/product_792739

wrong link.  $9.99.  you must use the order by item # 792739-QF

Skipping 34 Messages...
They were alot bigger than I thought they would be. When the guy delivered them the box they were in was about to fall apart but they were all ok.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014