• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Josh Garrels | Download Free Music, Tour Dates, Videos from NoiseTrade
Disclaimer
I'm not sure if there is a policy for posts from Noisetrade, but I thought I'd share this deal. The artist is offering his three recent albums for Free.  Great music and a great deal as it includes his studio album, a b-side album and a live album. If you're unfamiliar with Noisetrade, you can learn more about it here. In short, it's a networking service that allows artists to share their music in exchange for email contact information. Been enjoying and supporting independent artists for years now.

Link to Artist Page 

Love & War & the Sea In Between 
The Sea In Between Soundtrack (Live) 
Love & War: B-Sides & Remixes (EP) 

While you're there, check out Sleeping At Last's Christmas Sessions. It's one of my holiday faves.

Great last minute stocking stuffer

Member Summary

josh garrels
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

One of the greatest pure musicians ever!

Thanks OP! Noisetrade has introduced me to so many independent artists this year that I would never have found anywhere else...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014