Member Summary

books (57.73kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

It's NOT a "free coupon for a $0.99 Kindle book."

It's a "coupon to reduce the price of 100 selected Kindle Books to $.99 each"

Nothing is free.

The 100 books you can buy for 99 cents each suck.

Please fix the title.

Actually I ordered 10 books they seem to be fine and they were not $.99 they were free.

According to the page: "Coupon to purchase up to 100 select Kindle books for $0.99 each". The COUPON is free, the BOOKS are not. Thanks for the heads-up, op. If you don't like the books available, move on. Green! Rob, the title is correct. And sorry bluebells, they're clearly not free.

My daughter would love this deal! She reads many books! However, her new Kindle is not linking up to the internet!

The offer does apply to 100 select books. There are some books that I'd read, so I hope to get the confirmation email. Thanks Puggle!

The fine print:
Please do not place your Kindle ebook order until you have received an e-mail from Amazon Local confirming that your discount has been applied. The credit may not apply to orders placed in the Amazon Kindle Store prior to the receipt of this confirmation.

Got the email confirmation almost immediately. Thanks again OP! I'm off to score.

i have  the same problem with my new kindle.

TY

(delete)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014