300 Lindt Lindor Truffles: $42.50 + FS

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
comes out slightly cheaper (per Truffle) than the 120-ct I posted earlier for $17.18.

www.lindtusa.com/shop/sale

The 75-ct gift bags are on sale for $25, add to cart and price drops to $12.50.

Add 4 bags to cart, and add code "HOLIDAY" for free shipping.
Then add code "CATALOGS12" to have price drop to $42.48

Alternatively, instead of the "catalog" code, you can stack with code "HELLOGIFT" and get one of the following gifts.
With 4 bags in cart, this gift will be added: www.lindtusa.com/shop/hello-chocolate-gifts-collection-8393-m
With 6 bags in cart, this gift will be added: www.lindtusa.com/shop/hello-holiday-gift-collection-8392-m

Member Summary

300 Lindt Lindor Truffles
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

HOLIDAY doesn't actually apply, but the CATALOGS12 is good for $15 off (15% of $100).

The free shipping looks like it applies but on the order review step it updates the total and asks for another CC for the shipping amount.

okwiater said:   HOLIDAY doesn't actually apply, but the CATALOGS12 is good for $15 off (15% of $100).

The free shipping looks like it applies but on the order review step it updates the total and asks for another CC for the shipping amount.

I think the free shipping is region specific. Could other FWers chime in on this?

Are you trying to ship to AK, AZ, FL, HI or TX?

Stacking HOLIDAY and CATALOGS12 did not work for me - showed both applied but there was still a $9 charge for shipping. However, doubling my order to $100 for 8 bags gave me free shipping and with CATALOGS12 brought the total to $85.

Free shipping worked for me. I am in California.

scrufdm said:   Free shipping worked for me. I am in California.
No it didn't. I saw you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014