• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Kindle First is a program that offers customers early access to new Kindle books across popular genres from Amazon Publishing.

• Prime members are automatically eligible for Kindle First.
  • Every month Prime members can enjoy one of the four books selected by Amazon Publishing editors for free.
  • Kindle First books can be read on any Kindle device or free Kindle reading app and become part of customers’ permanent libraries.
  • Prime members can sign up to receive a monthly e-mail announcing new Kindle First picks.

Please also note:

• Kindle First is available to US customers only.
  • Prime invitees are not eligible for free downloads.
  • Kindle First books downloaded for free cannot be returned.
  • Customers who have previously opted out of all Amazon e-mails will not receive the monthly e-mail announcing new Kindle First picks. If you would like to update your E-mail Preferences, you can do so by visiting Your Account.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

kindle first
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Interesting idea. I'll have to check that out.

Thanks, just got the wife another free book!

Sweet!  Makes me sad that the Prime lending library only works on a Kindle device.  These are good on any Kindle app too!  Perfect for my iPad.

Thanks OP!

I am beyond stoked about this! Makes that $80 a year a little bit more worthwhile. Thanks OP!

Thanks!

Awesome, thanks OP!

Thanks

heyyl0w said:   I am beyond stoked about this! Makes that $80 a year a little bit more worthwhile. Thanks OP!
  Keep checking back... it appears they will be offering new titles to pick from every month.  Cool way to get more free reads. 

Cool , thanks!

Thanks OP

Green. Good find.

Good Find! Thanks!

Amazon Prime members - Until January 25th, you can trigger a .99 promotion by "buying" either "The Line" or "Descending Son" from the Kindle First book-of-the-month preview.

The promotion information is found here, and allows you to buy 4 kindle books for $.99 until January 31st.

Thanks for the info netoholic

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014