• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Welcome to Costco Wholesale
Disclaimer
Dell XPS 12 Touchscreen Convertible Ultrabook | Intel Core i5 | 1080p | Office 2013 $799.99

Shipping: $29.95

http://www.costco.com/Dell-XPS-12-Touchscreen-Convertible-Ultrab...

Member Summary

Dell XPS 12 Touchscreen Convertible Ultrabook | Intel Core i5
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer

Dell XPS 12 back
Thanks CDRWbuyer
Disclaimer
LIMIT 1 QTY. PER ORDER. If you would like to purchase more than 1 HP computer (whether it be the same or different item#) you must place a separate order for 1 qty. each time. 2 HP computers placed on the same order subjects 1 order to cancellation.

Purchase the computer and a FREE 1 Year Kaspersky Internet Security (1-User) download will be automatically added at checkout. The software download will be emailed to you. State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.

HP Computer??? - mixa
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

says i7

Not to rain... Same model (minus Costco's return policy of course) here at Here at microsoft.com plus free shipping and 4% CashBack (-$30 - $28)?

mixa said:   Not to rain... Same model (minus Costco's return policy of course) here at Here at microsoft.com†plus free shipping and 4% CashBack (-$30 - $28)?
††
Not exactly the same. Costco's is 3rd gen i5, Microsoft.com's is 4th gen i5, so not a†hot deal.
However,†I think the Office 2013 Full version†included in Costco's one would cost more than $100.

looks like there is only one memory slot.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014