• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HP:HP:DEALSDROPDOWN:COUPON::20131117:1: 

note REAM PAPER is HAMMERMILL, CASE PAPER IS Staples BRAND

pic at Staples link for REAM PAPER is incorrect, IT IS NOT the Staples brand. Be sure to get the Hammermill MP Ream ($7.79 shelf price- $1q -$6.79 er, limit 4) 

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HP:HP:DEALSDROPDOWN:COUPON::20131117:1: 

note

pic at Staples link for REAM PAPER is incorrect, IT IS NOT the Staples brand. Be sure to get the Hammermill MP Ream ($7.79 shelf price- $1q -$6.79 er, limit 4) 

coupon says limit two, both for the single as well as the 10 ream case! Am I missing something?

StinkPot said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.staples.com/coupons/?icid=HP:HP:DEALSDROPDOWN:COUPON::20131117:1: 

note

coupon says limit two, both for the single as well as the 10 ream case! Am I missing something?

H-mill rebate limit is 4, do two orders, use two coupons. COUPON MUST BE SCANNED FOR EACH REAM!!

The 20% coupon will probably work today making the reams of paper a MM.

Where do you get the Hammermill Case for $10 - Link to $10 case is for Staples brand
OP please update title

ehrenrej said:   The 20% coupon will probably work today making the reams of paper a MM.
  YMMV. My CSR wouldn't scan the 20% off+ paper coupon yesterday

cgott42 said:   Where do you get the Hammermill Case for $10 - Link to $10 case is for Staples brand
OP please update title

wasn't room in the title, case paper is Staples BRAND, ream is Hammermill.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
cgott42 said:   Where do you get the Hammermill Case for $10 - Link to $10 case is for Staples brand
OP please update title

says Free Hammermill ream, or $10 case - thus the confusion
perhaps write Free ream of Hammermill Paper or  $10 case of Staples Paper

thx

cgott42 said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
OP please update title

says Free Hammermill ream, or $10 case - thus the confusion
perhaps write Free ream of Hammermill Paper or  $10 case of Staples Paper

thx

clearly says it in the OP, chill out.

Thanks OP. Looks like they switched from Staples Multipurpose to Hammermill on the free ream paper. I'll definitely do this but probably wait till late in the week so it counts for 2014 spend.

Cheers

Wizard83 said:   Thanks OP. Looks like they switched from Staples Multipurpose to Hammermill on the free ream paper. I'll definitely do this but probably wait till late in the week so it counts for 2014 spend.

Cheers

Good point.

I'll be waiting for later on in the week so I can use the promo e-gc's.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014