• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

samsung
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

you should be able to add the 3% CB as well as 5% discover electronics CB if you have that as well, 8% off an already low price of 800 seems like a good deal to me!

No digital or analog audio out. Just a heads up. My brother jumped in on one of these during black friday at costco. Samsung told him they were only supposed to be sold for business applications commercially. If you have a HT reciever that supports your components, than your are in business, otherwise you can not connect a separate sound system to this tv.

HammerinHank said:   No digital or analog audio out. Just a heads up. My brother jumped in on one of these during black friday at costco. Samsung told him they were only supposed to be sold for business applications commercially. If you have a HT reciever that supports your components, than your are in business, otherwise you can not connect a separate sound system to this tv.

As odd as it sounds, this seems to be true (go figure). Here's the AVSForum thread on this model.

Yeah, ouch.

Audio Inputs, Total Number:
Audio Outputs, Fixed, Number:
None
Audio Outputs, Variable, Number:
None
Composite Video Inputs, Number:
Composite Video Outputs, Number:
None
Digital Audio Input Type:
None
Digital Audio Output Type:
DTS digital output, Dolby Digital Plus output, Dolby Pulse output
Number of HDMI Inputs:
PC Input:
No
S-Video Inputs, Number:
None
USB Inputs, Number:

HammerinHank said:   No digital or analog audio out. Just a heads up. My brother jumped in on one of these during black friday at costco. Samsung told him they were only supposed to be sold for business applications commercially. If you have a HT reciever that supports your components, than your are in business, otherwise you can not connect a separate sound system to this tv.

~~DTS 2.0 and digital out
Advanced audio processing decodes the DTS stream, then mixes down and outputs 2-channel audio, played back via stereo speakers. Digital out means the device can also output the DTS bitstream via digital outputs (S/PDIF or HDMI) to a receiver to decode DTS audio.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014