• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Monitor Watch
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
PRODUCT DETAILS

The Bowflex EX Pro watch features heart rate, time and stopwatch functions. In addition it is water resistant to 100 feet while the EZ Pro Heart Rate Monitor comfortably rests on your wrist. The watch style strap is offered in many colors to add style. Backlighting illuminates the display in many lighting conditions so it is easy to exercise in many environments.

White
Heart rate monitor with watch strap
Reading of ECG heart rate
Backlit LCD screen
100-hour stopwatch
24-hour countdown timer
Display time, day, and date
Water resistant up to 100ft
Watch strap with metal buckle
Alarm built-in
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. Half the price compared to Amazon

Bad reviews. Groupon was selling it for $10 recently.

Actually not a bad deal. I have two of these. They work reasonably well. It depends what you want it for, for me I need a watch to tell time and occasionally like to measure my pulse rate at work or while walking or climbing stairs etc. For that purpose this watch is accurate enough and fine, I can see if you are running on a treadmill or doing something more physical that having to touch the contacts would annoy you.

OK watch.
Terrible heart rate monitor.
I suppose that if you don't want continuous heart rate monitor for sports (running, swimming, biking, etc.) then it might be good for you.
But for the kind of heart rate monitoring it does (press some buttons and then stick a finger on each of the two probes and wait) I think it is useless.
With any watch you can just put your finger on your neck to feel your pulse and count the beats for ten seconds. 
Then multiply by six for the beats per minute and you get a much faster result than this watch can offer.

I got this exact same watch last year for $1 at my local dollar store.

My $1 version didn't have that fancy 'Bowflex' label on it however.

in 4 1

Thank goodness for the 100 hour stopwatch!

gobigorgohome said:   Thank goodness for the 100 hour stopwatch!
 Thats about how long it takes me to do a lap around the track it'll be perfect.

At least they have alot of colors to choose from

Hey This topic is also a Best Deal congratulations OP. Green for you.

skylergirl said:   in 4 1

Me too!  Thanks OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014