• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
www.discover.com/Chevron 

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sign up to get 5% CashBack Bonus* exclusively at Chevron and Texaco Stations now through March 31!

Sign up today! Then, use your DiscoverŽ card at Chevron and Texaco stations now through March 31 and get 5% CashBack Bonus on up to $250 in purchases.

Member Summary

Discover
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Does anyone see this online on their account (under Account Profile)?  I received a postcard about the offer yesterday, ... (more)

jrbirnba (Jan. 24, 2014 @ 6:09p) |

It's great

jjantonio (Feb. 27, 2014 @ 9:43p) |

How do you sign up?

frankreisch (Feb. 28, 2014 @ 12:17p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks

edit: if you don't see it on your account, it looks sort of like you can sign up via OP's direct link... but not clear.  I signed up following OP link, but cannot find anywhere on my account where I confirms I actually signed up... and the return page after signup didn't have me logged in any more.

I got:

You're signed up for 5% CashBack Bonus* exclusively at Chevron and Texaco now through March 31!

Enjoy 5% CashBack Bonus on up to $250 in purchases now through March 31. Just use your DiscoverŽ card for purchases at Chevron and Texaco stations nationwide and watch your rewards grow

I saw this yesterday over at SD, but I didn't try it until now. Showed 5% for me, although from posts that I read yesterday some were reporting 2%. Doubtful that I'll use it, since I already have 2 cards that give me 5% on gas all the time, but I clicked through anyway. Given the upcoming reward categories, I'll probably sock drawer my Discover until April. Green, OP.

This link even shows you ,which gas stations ,msell gift cards :http://www.texaco.com/find-station.aspx
Dont see any texaco , chevron gas stations in dc metro area.

labboypro said:   edit: if you don't see it on your account, it looks sort of like you can sign up via OP's direct link... but not clear.  I signed up following OP link, but cannot find anywhere on my account where I confirms I actually signed up... and the return page after signup didn't have me logged in any more.

same here.was able to sign up for miles card but don't see it anywhere in my online account.

oradbatic said:   This link even shows you ,which gas stations ,msell gift cards :http://www.texaco.com/find-station.aspx 
Dont see any texaco , chevron gas stations in dc metro area.

I can't find any anywhere.  Wish you could just browse the map for them.  I've tried numerous zip codes around the country

**edit**
Florida has a bunch

Found quite a few in Dallas , TX , a whole new country.
Unfortunately dont stay close to Dallas

I always use Chevron. With the discounts available, they aren't more expensive than any other top tier. Still I don't feel like I save money when paying more than $3 at the pump for regular every time. That will be a thing of the past in a few months though unless the fed raises pump taxes which is already going through legislation right now.

Also I read it is a good idea to switch brands once in a while but I haven't had a chance to yet since I keep getting deals on Chevron fuel I already had to have my injection system cleaned because the car sat for a long time and I was only using the one fuel in it. Luckily that time the dealer covered it, it was going to cost $480. (I was also trying to hyper mile, don't hyper mile! you'll spend more money on maintenance of your car than you will on the gasoline you could have been burning off).

Is this really 6%? 5% bonus on top of the regular 1%? I believe past offers have worked that way. But, I don't see anything in the wording that indicates it works that way.

worked for me, thanks OP!

thanks op. signed up!

dataadmin said:   Is this really 6%? 5% bonus on top of the regular 1%? I believe past offers have worked that way. But, I don't see anything in the wording that indicates it works that way.

Terms say the 5% does not affect the 1%, so, yes!

irobot said:    Doubtful that I'll use it, since I already have 2 cards that give me 5% on gas all the time

Care to make a recommendation?

I'll reach Discover's $250 max purchase in a couple of weeks.  My tank takes about 35 gallons.

Chase Freedom is 5% for gas this quarter, better deal for those of us who can combine as URs with Ink and Sapphire accounts, where points can be worth MUCH more.

Same thing as above - shows 'accepted', but then nothing on my account. Also shows "login" link after getting the "You're signed up" message as if I'm not logged in already. I'll call to confirm.

yippeee... $12.50 in C4shB4ck, come to papa

You're signed up for 5% C4shBack Bonus* exclusively at Chevron and Texaco now through March 31!Enjoy 5% C4shBack Bonus on up to $250 in purchases now through March 31. Just use your DiscoverŽ card for purchases at Chevron and Texaco stations nationwide and watch your rewards grow.

Got my American Express card through Costco and it has 3% Cash Back on Gas, any brand, any time, any amount.

Thanks OP.

meh, I get 4% at every gas station with costco business amex, chevron and texaco tend to be well more than a few percent over priced compared to others though not bad if you insist on getting Top Tier gas.

Wasn't on my account, chatted with rep via website who said despite me signing up several times, it was not on my account, but was able to add it. Might be worth confirming that it's on your account if you don't see it listed.

Does anyone see this online on their account (under Account Profile)?  I received a postcard about the offer yesterday, tried to sign up online again, and got the same weird logged-out behavior.  I exchanged email with customer service and they confirmed I was signed up.

It's great

How do you sign up?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014