• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Save 25% off 32oz bags of organic whole bean Breakfast Blend and Sumatran Dark Roast coffee by Cafe Altura shipped and sold by Ama zon. Scroll down to the special offers and promotions section to clip coupon. Also receive a FREE sample of Lipton K-Cups REFRESH Iced Sweet Tea and INDULGE Black Tea by Lipton, 'valued' at $3.99 (click on Add Both To Cart to receive your free samples). Discounts are applied at check-out. Lipton freebies won't show up at checkout/on receipt for Subscribe & Save orders, but should automatically ship with your coffee.

Cafe Altura Organic Coffee, Sumatran Dark Roast, Whole Bean, 32-Ounce Bag 
$24.80 ($12.40/lb) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35..........$18.60 ($9.30/lb) AC
$23.56 ($11.78/lb) with 5% Subscribe & Save, and FREE shipping with no minimum..........$17.36 ($8.68/lb) AC
$21.08 ($10.54/lb) with 15% Subscribe & Save on 5+ S&S items that arrive in the same month, and FREE shipping with no minimum.........$14.88 ($7.44/lb) AC

Cafe Altura Organic Coffee, Breakfast Blend,Whole Bean 32-Ounce Bag 
$24.46 ($12.23/lb) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35..........$18.35 ($9.18/lb) AC
$23.24 ($11.62/lb) with 5% Subscribe & Save, and FREE shipping with no minimum..........$17.13 ($8.56/lb) AC
$20.79 ($10.40/lb) with 15% Subscribe & Save on 5+ S&S items that arrive in the same month, and FREE shipping with no minimum.........$14.68 ($7.34/lb) AC

• One 32-ounce vacuum bag
  • Vacuum packed with year shelf life
  • Organically and mountain grown, hand picked, washed in rainwater, dried in sun
  • Hand roasted in small batches
  • Grown on small family farms

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Cafe Altura Organic Whole Bean Coffee - Breakfast Blend or Sumatran 32oz Bag
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

How do you do a s+s and a add both to cart in the same checkout?

mminauro1 said:   How do you do a s+s and a add both to cart in the same checkout?

Your post reminded me to actually place an order, I completely forgot, LOL. Fortunately, that allowed me to figure out the answer to your question.

So, I clicked the 25% off coupon and then the "add both to cart" coupon for the free tea samples, and confirmed that both the coffee and Lipton samples had been added to my cart. Then I returned to the product page and completed my purchase via the 5% S&S option, even though there was no mention of the free samples on the final purchase confirmation screen. Since the free samples were also not mentioned on the order details/receipt/invoice, I decided to call. They transferred me to the S&S department. After checking my order, they confirmed that I would be receiving the free samples when my coffee ships and assured me that this occurs automatically (meaning I would have received them even if I had not called). If I do not receive the samples for some reason, they said to just call again and they would ship them to me separately. Not including freebies on S&S receipts makes no sense, but I took a screenshot of my cart showing both items and the product page showing both promotions just in case I do have to call back. HTH.

I also noticed that coupons are deducted from the current price BEFORE the S&S discount is applied, so I have to correct the prices in the OP (they should be about $0.30 less).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014