• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Tac Force TF-705BK Tactical Assisted Opening Folding Knife 4.5-Inch Closed
Disclaimer
Tac Force TF-705 Series Assisted Opening Folding Knife 4.5-Inch Closed $11.08 at Amazon free prime shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Force-Assisted-Opening-Folding-4-5-Inch/dp/B00FOR2DTU/

• 4.5" Closed
  • Black Half Serrated Stainless Steel Blade
  • Black Aluminum Handle

Has excellent reviews

Member Summary

Tac Force TF-705 Series Assisted Opening Folding Knife
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Tac Force Knives - Part Serrated Linerlock Knife with Black Block Style Grooved Aluminum Handles. Model: TF705RD. 4 3/4" closed. 3 3/8" high carbon stainless assisted opening partially serrated drop point blade with thumb slot and extended tang with lashing hole. Block style grooved aluminum handles with drilled hole design and integrated bottle opener and glass breaker. Dual lanyard slot on spine. Stainless pocket clip with slot cutout design. Black blade. Black pocket clip.Features4.5" Closed Black Half Serrated Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum Handle Can Opener, Glass Breaker and Pocket Clip.

4.5" Closed
Black Half Serrated Stainless Steel Blade
Black Aluminum Handle.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Here's a link to a video on youtube about it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByCtOQ3MFsw

there under$10 on eBay

I think the best part of this knife is the glass breaker. If you ever get into a situation where you need it.

I bought the grey model for 6.80 earlier last year. It's a good deal for a cheap knife. It opens smoothly and reliably. Don't know what the knife metal composition is however. Has to be the cheapest. It's not the best looking knife in my collection. Looks like something for battlestar gallactica. It's too heavy to be an every day carry.

apriori said:   I bought the grey model for 6.80 earlier last year. It's a good deal for a cheap knife. It opens smoothly and reliably. Don't know what the knife metal composition is however. Has to be the cheapest. It's not the best looking knife in my collection. Looks like something for battlestar gallactica. It's too heavy to be an every day carry.
Have you tried the glass breaker yet.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014