• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Kitchenaid Classic 17-piece Tools and Gadget Set, Black : Amazon.com : Kitchen Dining
Disclaimer
http://www.amazon.com/Kitchenaid-Classic-17-piece-Tools-Gadget/dp/B005D6G4K6/ 

KitchenAid Gadget 17-Piece Set, Black, $36.49 - Save 39%

FREE SHIPPING!!

• Tools included: slotted turner, basting spoon, slotted spoon, and nylon tongs
  • Tool are safe to use on all cookware including nonstick and are heat resistant up to 450 degrees
  • Gadgets included: flat grater, euro peeler, can opener, utility whisk, measuring cups and spoons
  • Dishwasher safe except for can opener

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

The Kitchen Aid 17 piece Tool & Gadget Set is the ultimate set to tackle all your culinary needs. Each piece is constructed from sturdy, durable plastic and stainless steel components for great performance.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Most of the reviews on Amaxon are positive for this set.

I like Kitchenaid products. Some of the best on the market.

I love this set!

Great set and it has really good reviews also. Thanks

This will make great gifts for newly-weds to do a light-set-up for their first kitchen together....

Have been very happy with every Kitchen Aid item I have purchased like this - always well made and easy to use.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014