Turbo Tax $10 Off when using Prime

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Guys,

First post on a deal on FW...be gentle...

I have some OCD when it comes to doing taxes.  I have been looking for a decent deal on TT Home and Business for the past couple of weeks.  So far, this is the cheapest I have found it from a legitimate seller.  I realize that the price may go down in the future, but for those who have to have it right away (OCD) this is the best offer I could find.  The Amazon 10% bonus is a plus.  Paid $69.99 for Home and Business and used some Citi Thankyou Points for the rest.  Offer shows on the bottom of the screen when reviewing item.  Here is link: AMAZON TT H&B 

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

turbotax
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is this discount still available. Does not show up on my Amazon account ( prime membership). Can anyone confirm?

relish (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 10:31a) |

I already ordered it - and it does not show up as a promo for me anymore. I went to Amazon in an incognito window and it... (more)

BostonOne (Feb. 03, 2014 @ 7:28p) |

I'm not seeing the $10 off for Prime members.

TRex23 (Feb. 11, 2014 @ 9:16a) |

Details on getting TurboTax to add an extra 10% to your Federal refund:

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1323294/
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

deleted

Decent deal...same price as Costco.

Thanks just saved me over 100 bucks by not going to Costco and not paying tax

Rookie555 said:   Guys,

First post on a deal on FW...be gentle...

I have some OCD when it comes to doing taxes.  I have been looking for a decent deal on TT Home and Business for the past couple of weeks.  So far, this is the cheapest I have found it from a legitimate seller.  I realize that the price may go down in the future, but for those who have to have it right away (OCD) this is the best offer I could find.  The Amazon 10% bonus is a plus.  Paid $69.99 for Home and Business and used some Citi Thankyou Points for the rest.  Offer shows on the bottom of the screen when reviewing item.  Here is link: AMAZON TT H&B 

I have some OCD for NBI a PITA

I just bought my copy of TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer for $39.99 (for Prime members). The $10 off for Prime members applies to all the different versions of the software, including the download version. It's a great deal, thanks op!

Green, in for one.

If this is a deal on H&B shouldn't it be in FWF?

I believe this deal applies to ALL versions on TurboTax...even the downloads.

And as an FYI, this stacks with the Quicken bundle deals (which is $35 off).

Nice first post, thanks OP

Great first post, and welcome to FatWallet! Looking forward to your second post

Looks like you can combine this with the Quicken bundle deal:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_396784922_1?i...

TurboTax Home and Business Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer
$79.99

Quicken Starter Edition 2014
$37.67

Order Summary
Items (2): $117.66
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Prime Savings: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$30.00
Total before tax: $77.66

Then you can always sell the Quicken for $20-$30, or keep it.

Chiwawa626 said:   Looks like you can combine this with the Quicken bundle deal:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_396784922_1?i... 

TurboTax Home and Business Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer
$79.99

Quicken Starter Edition 2014
$37.67

Order Summary
Items (2): $117.66
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Prime Savings: -$10.00
Promotion Applied: -$30.00
Total before tax: $77.66

Then you can always sell the Quicken for $20-$30, or keep it.

Quicken Home and Business 2014 download version is only 48.92. You can get it for 48.92-35=13.92. 

Thanks OP! HOT deal since there's no sales tax on digital downloads.

I love not paying taxes on my tax software!

NotSoHard said:   I just bought my copy of TurboTax Deluxe Fed, Efile and State 2013 with Refund Bonus Offer for $39.99 (for Prime members). The $10 off for Prime members applies to all the different versions of the software, including the download version. It's a great deal, thanks op!

Does it come with free state e-file? From what I've read on the 2012 version, the state e-file is another $20?

Thanks OP!

Got TurboTax Premium and Quicken Premium for $74. Great deal.

Rookie555 said:   ...for those who have to have it right away (OCD) this is the best offer I could find.

Obligatory public service announcement...Don't file your taxes before March 1 or you'll be back here posting about how to file an amended return for that corrected W-2 or forgotten 1099 that you just received.  Happens every year...  

tchen811 said:   

Does it come with free state e-file? From what I've read on the 2012 version, the state e-file is another $20?

State preparation and printing is included in this version. State E-File is available at an additional charge.

Nice

In for 1, thanks op.

Is this discount still available. Does not show up on my Amazon account ( prime membership). Can anyone confirm?

I already ordered it - and it does not show up as a promo for me anymore. I went to Amazon in an incognito window and it didn't show up either? Dead?

I'm not seeing the $10 off for Prime members.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014