Twister Blue-Ray $4.99 FSS @Amazon

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Twister Blu-ray : Helen Hunt, Bill Paxton, Cary Elwes, Jami Gertz, Todd Field, Jake Busey, Lois Smith, Alan Ruck, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Jeremy Davies, William S. Burroughs, Joey Slotnick, Zach Grenier, Abraham Benrubi, Anthony Rapp, Rusty Schwimmer, Jac
Disclaimer
Twister Blue-Ray $4.99 FSS @Amazon

Direct Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Twister-Blu-ray-Helen-Hunt/dp/B000W4D94I/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER 

A mile-wide, 300 miles-per-hour force of total devastation is coming at you! In this adventure swirling with cliffhanging excitement and awesome special effects, Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton play scientists pursuing the most destructive weatherfront to sweep through mid-America’s Tornado Alley in 50 years. By launching electronic sensors into the funnel, the storm chasers hope to obtain data to create an improved warning system. But to do so, they must intercept the twisters’ deadly path. The chase is on! Special Features • Commentary by Director Jan DeBont and Visual Effects Supervisor Stefan Fangmeier • Chasing the Storm: Twister Revisited featurette • The History Channel Documentary Nature Tech: Tornadoes • Anatomy of a Twister • HBO First Look: The Making of Twister • Van Halen Humans Being Music Video • Theatrical Trailers

Member Summary

twister
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I love this movie! It'll be cool to see all the tornadoes in high def. Thanks OP.

I heard a few years after this came out I believe around 1999 that they were actually filming a sequel but I guess it never worked out for some reason or just wasn't true although it was announced on national tv. Then a few months ago I heard about a FB page in favor of twister 2 kind of petition page. You would think Hollywood would be all over making #2 since the first one grossed 1/2 billion but who knows what they are thinking.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014