• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Project Source 12-ft 2-Outlet 16-Gauge Green, Brown & White Indoor Household Extension Cord @Lowes

12-ft 2-Outlet 16-Gauge Green, Brown & White Indoor Household Extension Cord
• Ideal for holiday lighting and decorations 
• Each cord turns 1 outlet into 3 outlets 
• Polarized plug prevents shocks 
• Child-safety outlet covers 
• Different cord lengths provide convenience for multiple applications 

Price is $1.99 minus 10% off Coupon: http://jsbin.com/umOyUvik/1

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

3-Piece Extension Cords
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

assorted extension cords
Thanks blueribb
Disclaimer
assorted extension cords
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am getting a price of $7.97.

was 7.97. now 1.99

Seeing 7.97 online for Allentown PA.

Try changing stores. I changed the store 3 miles from me for another about 10 miles away, and the price changed from $7.97 to $1.99. Might be a store YMMV.

Tustin, CA Lowes shows 1.99.
Irvine, CA Lowes Out of Stock and $7.97

Just a heads up... these are not grounded.  not a super big deal but maybe useful info to some.

SlamminMOFO said:   Just a heads up... these are not grounded.  not a super big deal but maybe useful info to some.
  Also, I believe these are not rated for outdoor use.

Still a good deal to light your indoor christmas tree. Thanks OP.

It appears that if you select a store that has no inventory, the price will show $7.97. If they are in stock and available for pickup, the closeout price (75% off) of $1.99 will appear.

Only one store within a reasonable distance for me has them in stock, so my order is for pickup at that store. Now I'll wait to get the phone call from a manager to inform me they can not fulfill my order because the computer is wrong and they are out of stock. 

I seldom ever find a sale item in stock at Lowe's. It says it was added to my cart and then shows $oo.oo.

I seldom ever find a sale item in stock at Lowe's. It says it was added to my cart and then shows $oo.oo.

Plenty in Boston area stores. Ordered one, thanks OP!

bestshopper said:   I seldom ever find a sale item in stock at Lowe's. It says it was added to my cart and then shows $oo.oo.
  Do you ever find a sale item in stock at Lowe's? Do you adde to your cart and then shows $oo.oo?

Seriously, I would NEVER use an ungronded plug outdoors.  I have no idea how they can label these as outdoor use, as I can name a few states that they couldn't be sold in...

what is the 10% off coupon code?

I get nothing when I click the link

had to search for item in store to find it, in stock, 1.99

Technologist said:   
bestshopper said:   I seldom ever find a sale item in stock at Lowe's. It says it was added to my cart and then shows $oo.oo.
  Do you ever find a sale item in stock at Lowe's? Do you adde to your cart and then shows $oo.oo?

Seriously, I would NEVER use an ungronded plug outdoors.  I have no idea how they can label these as outdoor use, as I can name a few states that they couldn't be sold in...

I agree but I don't think they're labeled for outdoor use - they say indoor household

gizmo said:   
Technologist said:   
  Do you ever find a sale item in stock at Lowe's? Do you adde to your cart and then shows $oo.oo?

I agree but I don't think they're labeled for outdoor use - they say indoor household

Wow, mega brain-fart.

I read the OP several times, and kept seeing "indoor / outdoor", but looking back don't see it (and OP wasn't edited).

Must have been a psychological thing, seeing the word "outlet" so soon after indoor, and making that leap....  or just a long week!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014