• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Utilitech 25-ft 3-Outlet 16-Gauge Green Outdoor Extension Cord 3.49 @ Lowes YMMV

Lowes has a Utilitech 25-ft 3-Outlet 16-Gauge Green Outdoor Extension Cord free w/ in store pick up as always

25-ft 3-Outlet 16-Gauge Green Outdoor Extension Cord

New EZ pull grip handles provide for easy plug removal
Turns 1 outlet into 3 outlets
Oversized plugs and strain relief prevents wire from separating from the plugs
Nickel-coated, brass blades resist corrosion and arcing
Water-resistant and flame-retardant
Usable in temperatures from -40F to +140

http://www.lowes.com/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10051&langId=-1&pr...

Zip: 30345

Member Summary

utilitech
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$13.97

Found one for $3.49. Thanks OP.

- Got it. Word.

keep in mind these China junk cords should be used very cautiously the amp load rating is terrible on them. So count on only loading them to about 1/2 of the label to be safe.

Although not made in US, I have successfully used them outdoor over 2 winters and no issues and at full load.

hate my zip: 91748 (S. Cal). 90% of Lowes clearance threads that I see on FW do not apply to my store.

Found 3 near me for 3.49. Thanks OP!

Snagged the last 3 for pickup at my local store, thanks parekh77!

Just received cancellation phone call from Lowes. None in stock. SCH Zip 91709

13.97 in NC

says 3.49 online, but when I go to checkout the price is 13.97 bummer.. zip 43026

16 guage....not for tools.

Now $13.57 in ATL

Online local store showed as $13.57 but was at B&M today and they were $3.49

Myers215 said:   $13.97
In my store in FL, too!

Only one store near me had any in stock, but they had 180, (now down to 177, I wanted to leave some for others).

TY OP

drew2money said:   16 guage....not for tools.
I've got a bunch of 12 gauge cable I would use for most stuff....I did pick up some 16 gauge for a bug light.....the cable has it's uses and for $3.49 I'll be buying a few if they're at my Lowes.

Just got the last two at my local Lowes.

Ordered two for in-store pickup and they cancelled my order. "Sorry, we don't actually have them in stock".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014