• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
70" VIZIO LED 1080p 120HZ Smart HDTV w/ Tilt Mount Kit $1398 + FS.     
Vizio 70 inch with wall mount kit

Member Summary

LED
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

why red? not a good deal?

visio are junk, pile and piles of visio refurbs on these forums alone

Vizios are not bad. Please read some reviews to make an informed decision.

fatbujy said:   Vizios are not bad. Please read some reviews to make an informed decision.
  They're not good either, 

I deal in plenty of refurbs, and there are a few things to avoid
anything Visio, Samsung cameras, Sony NEX cameras 

Maybe your problem is you're trying to watch tv on Visio?

skh12 said:   
fatbujy said:   Vizios are not bad. Please read some reviews to make an informed decision.
  They're not good either, 

I deal in plenty of refurbs, and there are a few things to avoid
anything Visio, Samsung cameras, Sony NEX cameras 

  Good to know, however this tv listing looks like its for now, not refurb.

skh12 said:   visio are junk, pile and piles of visio refurbs on these forums alone
  
Find me ONE bad review on a visio TV on this forum, and I will send money in your paypal account!

Vizio's have been good to me.

I have a vizio that is 3 or 4 years old and have had good luck with it. Hope it holds up



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014