Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

tide
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
High Efficiency Original scent
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not to TC but it has been cheaper before...I purchased in early Dec with similar $3 coupon and total came to about $9 for same exact item.

Yes, but if you need it now, December's deal won't help.  And was that for 100oz?

i just did a check, WalMart has a 100 oz for 11.97. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tide-Original-Liquid-Laundry-Detergent... isn't that cheaper at wally world!?

yes these have been under $10 a few times over the last month (for 2x50oz)
As you can see on CCC, it drops to $12 quit often (making it around $9 with the coupon which is also a regular)

MrsGuin said:   Yes, but if you need it now, December's deal won't help.  And was that for 100oz?
  I got in on that deal in December. The first Amazon order I have ever had problems with.

That deal was on the Free and Clear version, which is the only version that my daughter and I can use, but isn't for everybody, as it isn't perfumed and doesn't give that "fresh" scent that many associate with clean.

That deal was for 2 50oz bottles.

ShopRite has Tide 100 ounce on sale for $7.99 with a $10 purchase and PricePlus Card!

$7.99 with Price Plus Card

btl. Any Variety, Liquid Laundry Detergent Limit 2 Offers 1/2 Price YOU SAVE 8.00 Look for $2.00 OFF 2 MFR Coupon in Most Sunday Papers $10.00 Additional Purchase Required (excluding fuel and items prohibited by law) Lowest Price In 10 Years!

Valid 12/29/13 - 01/04/14

Qty:1

It's a good, not great price, comparable to local store sale prices. But I used this deal as filler to get free super saver shipping on my H&R Block 2013 Deluxe+State Gold Box deal, so looking at it that way I "saved" another $4+ I would have otherwise paid in shipping for the software, on a deal that's about what I'd get locally, and stuff I use. Works for me!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014