• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Three
Disclaimer
Linky 

Long Beach Lowe's. These were sitting on the shelf @ $8.98 for a two pack, regular pricing. You will receive a $.90 discount at the register for a total of $8.08.

Oops, posted in the Toys section. Can a mod move please?

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Greenlite 2pack 60W Equiv LED bulbs
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not available at Simi Valley, CA. Might be local? YMMV.

It says it's unavailable everywhere, but it's in stores. The store I just picked it up from shows it's unavailable when checking online but they had tons of them there.

Great find! A question though. Your receipt shows SKU 523614 but the link has it as 538436. Any idea what the difference is? Neither SKU shows up as in stock still. Was there any signage explaining the odd 90 cent discount? (Utility rebate sort of thing, e.g.)  Also, how do you like the light color in comparison to a standard incandescent bulb?

UPDATE:  This looks to be a southern California deal as the box flap says "Discount in price provided by Southern California Edison".
P.S. I found them in the electrical aisle, not with the other light bulbs.

I guess it will only be this price in that area?

Noahbody123 said:   Great find! A question though. Your receipt shows SKU 523614 but the link has it as 538436. Any idea what the difference is? Neither SKU shows up as in stock still. Was there any signage explaining the odd 90 cent discount? (Utility rebate sort of thing, e.g.)  Also, how do you like the light color in comparison to a standard incandescent bulb?
Apologies for the wrong SKU item.

Just realized that Lowe's has 10% off LED bulbs right now, which would explain the extra $.90 off.

The LED looks very similar to my Phillips LED bulb. No real noticeable difference since they're both 2700k, but I still slightly prefer my Phillips L prize bulb.
Slickone said:   I guess it will only be this price in that area?
I'm not sure, but hopefully others can chime in. Again, this was at the Long Beach Towne Center Lowes and there was no special temporary discount, only the Edison subsidy that was printed on the box itself. The price was $8.98 with a normal tag.

Just picked up the flood light version of this. Even cheaper @ $7.18 for two.

sisq0kidd said:   Just picked up the flood light version of this. Even cheaper @ $7.18 for two.
  Do you have a SKU for the flood ?

Noahbody123 said:   
sisq0kidd said:   Just picked up the flood light version of this. Even cheaper @ $7.18 for two.
  Do you have a SKU for the flood ?

I believe it's 523612. I just picked up another couple of sets. These floods look so much better in recessed lighting.

Update with moar proof!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014