Free Skinny Cow product

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Free Skinny Cow product
Link -
right now on SavingStar you can get 100% Cash Back on single pouch or bar of select SKINNY COW® Dreamy Clusters, Divine Filled Chocolates, or Heavenly Crisp Candy. (.77oz-1oz).
These are their participating stores 

Member Summary

Skinny Cow
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

how does this work? Do I need to print something out?

If you're concerned with your health, and like to read ingredient labels, you can skip this 'deal'.

missheyu said:   how does this work? Do I need to print something out?
  good luck - site looks like a bust - would be nice to have a pdf link.

Have to install tool bar but will not work on Apple systems.

missheyu said:   how does this work? Do I need to print something out?
  Second, how does this work? I noticed you have to register a loyalty card to your account. Does it track the purchase when you scan your loyalty card, then credit you back or something?

NM I think that is how it works, from their site (https://savingstar.com/how_it_works):Click on the eCoupons you like and link them to your grocery and drug store loyalty cards. Shop at your local store and use your loyalty card when you check out.Save money into your SavingStar account.

tightpapa said:   Have to install tool bar but will not work on Apple systems.
No, this deal isn't related to the toolbar.

This deal needs WAY more information not only in the title but also in the main post.

1. This "deal" requires you to sign up for a membership (free) with Savingstar.com
2. This deal only works with certain stores that have loyalty cards, link for participating stores is in OP at least.
3. You enter your store card number on the site, find the deal and click "I WANT THIS" and it will then be activated on your account.
4. Go to the store, grab the candy, go to the register, have them scan your card and product.
You will then have to wait (depending on which store) between 2-22 days for SavingStar to post it to your account.
Once posted you need a $5 minimum in your account to redeem for Amazon, PayPal, or a bank deposit.

and here is the direct link to activate your savings: https://savingstar.com/coupons/52bdbfe4e4b0eef520ec71f6

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014