• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thanks to BEARXOX over at SD for this Post:

My son is always looking for Whey Protein and this seems like a good price on a Good Name Brand.  The 2-Pack of 31.2 oz runs just under $24 + tax.  Be sure to buy enough to get free shipping

BEARXOX SAID:
Amazon is running Body Fortress products for 20% off when you clip the coupon, and save 15% when you subscribe & save to all of them. Here is a sample of what I ordered, approximately 10 lbs of Whey Protein Products and one shaker bottle all for $53.47. Ordered Body Fortress Whey Protein Powder, 31.2 Ounces (Pack of 2) [Amazon.com]
 Ordered Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein, 1.95 lb. (885 g)  [Amazon.com]
 Ordered Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein, Strawberry, 1.95 lb. (885 g) [Amazon.com]
 Ordered Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein, 1.95 lb. (885 g) [Amazon.com]
 & Ordered Body Fortress Shaker, 25 Ounce [Amazon.com] Clipped the coupon on each, and subscribed & save for each, total is $53.47 after the 5 item discount from subscribe & save of 15% and the 20% coupon discount. It is a great deal.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Body Fortress (100.89kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Just MY opinion...I have been using whey protein for years, and usually stick to Optimum Nutrition. I have used a few other brands. This
past summer, I saw a decent price on this whey, bought it, tried it twice, and nearly puked. To me, it has a weird flavor, and it literally made me nauseous.

I took it back for a refund.

This is NOT a "Good Name Brand". Prices for protein that isn't 100% isolate are so so.

wolfsmane said:   Just MY opinion...I have been using whey protein for years, and usually stick to Optimum Nutrition. I have used a few other brands. This
past summer, I saw a decent price on this whey, bought it, tried it twice, and nearly puked. To me, it has a weird flavor, and it literally made me nauseous.

I took it back for a refund.

Same for me.  Been using ON Whey as a staple to my diet for years now.  
I saw a sale for Body Fortress at WalMart; it's pretty much their main selling brand there.  I tried it and it was pretty bad.  I couldn't bring myself to throw it out though; but I keep it in the cupboard as a backup when I run out of the real stuff.  

If you are a new gym-goer, and need protein, I would say try this deal out.  You won't have anything to compare it to, so you won't mind it so much.  But for me, it would have to be really cheap for me to invest in 5lbs or more of Body Fortress.

To add for any newbies to protein - Liquid egg whites from your grocery store are the simplest, cleanest form of protein.

I actually combine both the liquid egg whites, WITH my ON Whey brand protein powder. 

BTW - The liquid egg whites are completely safe to drink straight from the carton. Homogenized and all

Sucralose and Ace-K ?  I'll pass.

This is a great price on a really inferior protein powder. Splurge for an isolate for Optimum Nutrition or NOW Foods.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014