• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Nice haircutting set, and hair grows back, doesn't it?

LINK 

This unit MSRP is $40.99, gets 4.5 stars on Amazon. Even includes a little case for everything. It's not a FLOWBEE, but it'll do!

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

WAHL 20 piece haircutting set (7.75kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Color coded guide combs make it easy to remember everyone's favorite hair length, every time you cut
Color coded keys make it easy to correspond the correct comb to the right setting
Self-sharpening, high-carbon steel blades are precision ground to stay sharp longer
Ideal for head and total body grooming
Soft touch grip for comfort and control
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

It is this retail everywhere. Target, WalMart, etc. only reason this would be better than others is no tax for some.

Anyone with experience with Wahl Designer or other PRO style hair clippers?
http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Professional-8355-Designer-Vibrator/dp/B000EDNCJO

Made in the USA!

PM me if you have any questions. I've owned and used this 'exact' clipper for 5+ years. It has done its job well. Just starting to die out now...and that's even though I've never really bothered with the recommended maintenance.

Cut my hair once every 3 weeks or so.

I would get this one just because its made in the USA but LostConsumer's post makes me feel even better about possibly getting one. Green for the OP

polarbear70 said:   It is this retail everywhere. Target, WalMart, etc. only reason this would be better than others is no tax for some.

Or if you have Prime, you don't have to get off your ass and deal with the weather/masses.

LostConsumer said:   PM me if you have any questions. I've owned and used this 'exact' clipper for 5+ years. 
  Secret hair cutting society or vengeful Wahl Corp. prevents public discussion?

I had this exact set for 7+ years now... Great clippers.

Customer Q&A is pretty fun on this.

Depending on where you cut your hair, this could pay for itself in 1-4 haircuts. I don't have this one but I have another Wahl that is chrome plated. The chrome is peeling but it has held up for the last 6-7 years. I probably use it about 15-20 times per year. If you have longer hair you can order a #10 or #12 clipper. I think that's 1.25" and 1.5" in size, respectively.

nice unit, paid $12 for mine from Walgreens while back.

polarbear70 said:   It is this retail everywhere. Target, WalMart, etc. only reason this would be better than others is no tax for some.
 chrislk1986 said:
Or if you have Prime, you don't have to get off your ass and deal with the weather/masses.

exactly.

im also saving on gas and getting Amazon rewards points.

thanks, howie999; in for one and green for you.

Seems around the right price for this type of clipper set.

I think I have the chrome version of this. Shaved my head every 3 to 4 weeks for 4 years. Still going strong.

Again average price, but the colors are unique(a positive for me)as I haven't seen a set quite like this.

FrugalFreak said:   nice unit, paid $12 for mine from Walgreens while back.
  I got it for that price at Fry's.  I use it every 3 or 4 weeks.    Since a haircut was costing me almost $20 with tip it paid for itself after the first time using it.

Nice price for a great product. I bought this model a year or so ago after paying $30 for my son to get a buzz cut. We've saved so much money with this kit. So tempted to pick up another one at this price.

Nice price and reviews Op. Green

thanks op, in 4 1. Free ship with prime.

Now available at WalMart for same price and free store pick up:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/WAHL-Corded-Color-Pro-20-Piece-Color-Coded-Haircut-Kit-Model-79300-400W/10965214

Several other models are marked down as well.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014