• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
So I was looking for a deal on Marley brand K-cups (my current favorite) and saw Brown Gold K-Cups have a 20% coupon you can "clip" on them bringing them down to around 50 cents each.  I've heard fairly positive things about them, so I bought the variety pack of 36 100% single origin cups for $15.99 shipped with Prime.

Brown Gold 

For what it's worth, certain Marley kcups have a 15% coupon you can clip -- specifically the 'Get Up Stand Up' and the 'Lively Up Espresso Roast'.  I haven't tried either so I ordered a box of these as well, though I think it'll be hard to beat the Blue Mountain and Ethiopian Marley's (which I got via the Office Depot kcup deal around thanksgiving).

Marley 

Note:  It would only apply the discount to 1 box of each kind in my cart and limited my account to one use.  Still, better than nothing, especially when I'm new to the brand and just trying it out.  There are better deals out there to be had probably, but this is easy and I'm lazy.  So hitting 50 cents or less with little to no work is perfect for me.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Brown Gold (15.98kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014