• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon eTextbooks allows you to save up to 80% off the print list price of eTextbook rentals and up to 60% off the print list price for new eTextbooks purchases

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.html/ref=pe_735920_111701010_pe_button/?node=2223210011

Member Summary

eTextbook Sales and Rentals
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
With Kindle eTextbooks, do more than read across your devices. Save time studying the concepts you need to learn with fast Search and X-Ray. Quickly create and manage your notes and highlights and access them anytime in the Amazon cloud.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The savings appear to be off of overinflated publisher suggested prices.

Essentials of Public Health Communication. Parvanta C, Nelson DE, Parvanta SA, Harner RN. (ISBN: 9780763771157)
Paperback: $79.78
eTextbook: $75.79

The electronic version does seem to have the advantage of portability, but the same could be said about a physical book. Plus you can always sell back a physical book.

FSslacker said:   The savings appear to be off of overinflated publisher suggested prices.

Essentials of Public Health Communication. Parvanta C, Nelson DE, Parvanta SA, Harner RN. (ISBN: 9780763771157)
Paperback: $79.78
eTextbook: $75.79

The electronic version does seem to have the advantage of portability, but the same could be said about a physical book. Plus you can always sell back a physical book.

Yeah to be honest I have no idea how much these books would normally cost I just saw where Amazon said they were offering 80% and 60% off and it sounded like a good deal to me. It was also on another deal site at that time too so I posted it. I think eventually we will not have physical books anymore of course thats still a ways off. Thanks for the input though. Have a nice day.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014