• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
HP Chromebook 14" with Intel Processor, 4GB Memory, 16GB SSD and Included 4G Mobile Internet Service (200MB / month)

Online Price: $349.00

Item Description:
  Open your sleek, next-generation Chromebook to get online fast. You can access your favorite websites and Google Chrome apps on the 14-inch diagonal HD display in seconds. No WiFi around? No problem. Enjoy mobile Internet service up to 200MB of 4G data per month with no annual contract, no credit card and no overage fees. 
HP 14" 14-q029wm Chromebook PC:Key Features and Benefits:•Intel Celeron 2955U processor
1.40GHz, 2MB L3 Cache
•4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory
Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work
•16GB solid state drive
Store 10,000 photos, 4,500 songs or 8 hours of HD video and more
•802.11a/b/g/n Wireless LAN
Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11a/b/g/n connection built into your PC
•Intel HD Graphics
With HDMI capabilities •Bluetooth
Additional Features:•HP TrueVision HD webcam
•SD memory card reader
•1 x USB 2.0 port, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x headphone/microphone jack
•4-cell lithium-ion battery
•4.07 lbs, 0.81" x 13.56" x 9.44"
•Available in a variety of colorsSoftware:•Genuine Chrome OS
•Free 100GB two-year cloud storage with Google Drive
Save, access and share your photos, videos and files anywhereSupport and Warranty:•1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone
•Restore discs are not included.What's In The Box:•Power cord and AC adapter
•4-cell battery
•Quick Start GuideENERGY STAR®
Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy. The ENERGY STAR name and marks are registered marks owned by the U.S. government, as part of their energy efficiency and environmental activities.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-Chromebook-14-with-Intel-processor-... 

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

HP Chromebook 14" with Intel Processor, 4GB Memory
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › HP
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I am going to look into this. I need a laptop so when I go on vacation I can still do my trivia.

was just going to say

I bought this 2 months ago for $350

OP, please put price in title

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014