rated:

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon Clothing (33.09kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

I can only write of Boys/kids clothing, but once you click on the Boys 70% sale graphic, the page that comes up has a 40% header.

And many of the items have no pull-down menu to pick size.  There is only one item in stock, and the one size for the one item is in the title at the end.  Must have luck.

Just got the black one. I went to check out and there was a promotional discount applied (Went from $69.00 to $50.70). I didn't do anything for this to happen. Hopefully it works for everyone that wants one.

JiggleTheHandle said:   I can only write of Boys/kids clothing, but once you click on the Boys 70% sale graphic, the page that comes up has a 40% header.

And many of the items have no pull-down menu to pick size.  There is only one item in stock, and the one size for the one item is in the title at the end.  Must have luck.

Note: UP TO 70% off which means some areas may be less than 70% off.
OP

COOL DEAL

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014