• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung UN60FH6003 60in LED LCD HDTV (1080p, 120Hz) $799.99 Sears free store pick up

http://www.sears.com/samsung-60inch-class-1080p-120hz-led-hdtv-un60fh6003/p-05771490000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1 

1920x1080 @ 1080p; 2 HDMI; HD tuner; 120Hz refresh rate

Sears
See Sears promo codes that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung UN60FH6003 60in LED LCD HDTV
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Samsung UN60FH6003 - 60" 6003 Series LED TV - 1080p (FullHD) - high glossy black
A Clear Motion Rate of 240 is a brilliant level of motion-clarity. TVs with this CMR can display action-packed movement with sharpness, clarity and contrast. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology. High-quality single-cable digital audio/video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD and Blu-ray Player, PC computers, PC portable devices, tablets and devices featuring the HDMI output.

Full HD 1080p
The realistic detail of Full HD images invites you to enjoy a viewing experience that redefines reality.
Clear Motion Rate 240
A Clear Motion Rate of 240 is a brilliant level of motion-clarity. TVs with this CMR can display action-packed movement with sharpness, clarity and contrast. Clear Motion Rate was developed to accurately measure how well an LCD or LED TV can depict fast-moving images. Previously, motion-clarity was calculated by the frame refresh rate alone. But CMR offers a more complete measure by calculating 3 factors: frame refresh rate, image processor speed and backlight technology.

Wide color enhancer plus
Wide color enhancer optimizes hues and expands the color range for a more vivid viewing experience, especially when watching older film productions and non-HD content.

ConnectShare movie
ConnectShare movie lets you watch videos, play music or view photos from a USB connection without needing to use a PC or special equipment. Simply plug your USB directly into your Samsung TV's USB port and watch on the big screen with friends and family.

2 HDMI connections
High-quality single-cable digital audio/video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD and Blu-ray Player, PC computers, PC portable devices, tablets and devices featuring the HDMI output.

Dolby Digital Plus/Pulse
Optimizes the TV sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs, and tablet devices.

DTS premium audio
Creates a surround sound experience from TV speakers, and enables seamless delivery of content across the Internet to web connected devices.

DTS 2.0 and digital out
Advanced audio processing decodes the DTS stream, then mixes down and outputs 2-channel audio, played back via stereo speakers. Digital out means the device can also output the DTS bitstream via digital outputs (S/PDIF or HDMI) to a receiver to decode DTS audio.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Beware the audio limitations mentioned in the other thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1328782/

Logan71 said:   Beware the audio limitations mentioned in the other thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1328782/
  I can see where some people might have a problem. For anyone with a home theater system though which lets face it if your buying a 60" TV you are probably going to have a home theater system they should be fine. Thanks for the info though and have a nice day.

I can't find a city in the U.S. that has this TV available for delivery within 50 miles...

I had one store a while ago that had a couple in stock but that might have changed now.

Trying to get the discounted price to show for price matching at Best Buy.  I have literally typed in a ton of major cities around the U.S. and every time, it states "Delivery not available within 50 miles of "x" zipe code"

thick
Disclaimer
Baby got back!

bigotico said:   Baby got back!
  Thats a good pic.

Recently I bought this 60" 6003 Series LED TV. The surround sound experience is amazing!!!

cherylwalden said:   Recently I bought this 60" 6003 Series LED TV. The surround sound experience is amazing!!!
  Glad to hear it. I want to get a new TV mines 6 years old now. I've been looking at 55" to 60" televisions. As soon as I pay off all these Christmas bills I'm getting one.

if i was spending this kind of cheese i would get something maybe 5" smaller but a better model. something thinner, lighter and less power hungry

that picture is misleading, this thing is only 3.7" deep (without stand). that's still think but no where near as bad as this picture makes it out to be

terroralpha said:   
   that picture is misleading, this thing is only 3.7" deep (without stand). that's still think but no where near as bad as this picture makes it out to be

Thanks for all the info.

This Samsung does have a really nice picture.

Thanks for the info

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014