• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Blu-ray Blu-Ray DVD : Foxvideo - Rakuten.com Shopping
Disclaimer

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping discounts that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

500 Days of Summer
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great prices on some great movies. You got me though I was just getting ready to post this Good thing I used the search 1st

ArtieLange said:   Great prices on some great movies. You got me though I was just getting ready to post this Good thing I used the search 1st
  Hahah it's payback for that sewing machine! ;D

Thats made me laugh

FYI, Amazon has matched the prices.

Coop1979 said:   FYI, Amazon has matched the prices.
  Thank you!

Totally getting Chronicle and maybe X-Men First Class.

Coop1979 said:   FYI, Amazon has matched the prices.
  "FYI, Amazon has matched 1 or perhaps 2 of the prices."

Fixed! 

I checked 12 titles and found one that had been matched.
Gave up bothering with the rest.

rushhound said:   
Coop1979 said:   FYI, Amazon has matched the prices.
  "FYI, Amazon has matched 1 or perhaps 2 of the prices."

Fixed! 

I checked 12 titles and found one that had been matched.
Gave up bothering with the rest.

  Thank you both

Donnie Darko is one of the best movies, its in my top 5 if you have not seen it yet you really should watch it.

ArtieLange said:   Donnie Darko is one of the best movies, its in my top 5 if you have not seen it yet you really should watch it.
  
Woot it is also in my top movies.

Neilium said:   
ArtieLange said:   Donnie Darko is one of the best movies, its in my top 5 if you have not seen it yet you really should watch it.
  
Woot it is also in my top movies.

  This never ceases to amaze me.

Neilium said:   
ArtieLange said:   Donnie Darko is one of the best movies, its in my top 5 if you have not seen it yet you really should watch it.
  
Woot it is also in my top movies.

I concur wholeheartedly 

drmorb said:   
Neilium said:   
ArtieLange said:   Donnie Darko is one of the best movies, its in my top 5 if you have not seen it yet you really should watch it.
  
Woot it is also in my top movies.

  This never ceases to amaze me.

  Agreed. I watched it when it came out but couldn't remember much about it except the cool 80's music (I'm an 80's music nut), so I bought it recently on Blu-ray. Watched it again and thought what the hell did I buy this for and why do people like it so much? People say if you don't like it, you don't understand hidden meanings and whatnot. Complete BS. It's just not a very good movie. And that's why I couldn't remember much about it.

GOOD



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014