• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Shop Char-Broil Big Easy 24-in 20-lb Cylinder Oil-less Infrared Turkey Fryer at Lowes.com
Disclaimer

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Turkey
Thanks ArtieLange
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
which store?

psxzombie (Jan. 09, 2014 @ 12:24p) |

Is this online price only or can I just go to Lowes and pick up one ?

vodanh (Jan. 10, 2014 @ 5:08p) |

If the online price of the Lowes your going to has it listed at $60 and says free store pickup is still available you sh... (more)

ArtieLange (Jan. 10, 2014 @ 5:14p) |

Big Easy 24-in 20-lb Cylinder Oil-less Infrared Turkey Fryer

Inject your favorite marinades and even use rubs
You can cook any large cut of meat up to 16lb
No oil to purchase, preheat, or dispose
Meat thermometer included to ensure doneness
16,000 BTU burner enclosed in stainless steel casing
Pull out grease tray for easy cleanup
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$80 for me. Must be a regional thing.

Edit:  It is.  Tried a different store in a different region and it was $60.

Alfb said:   $80 for me. Must be a regional thing.

Edit:  It is.  Tried a different store in a different region and it was $60.

It could be. At the couple of Lowes around me it was $60 at all of them. I also saw this deal on another popular site so I thought it was all Lowes.

Just picked one up from my store (Virginia) for $39. Thanks op.

rmi65700 said:   Just picked one up from my store (Virginia) for $39. Thanks op.
  Your welcome and that was a really good price.

I've been watching these in my local stores since the first $39 deal was reported on FW months ago. Only recently did they hit "clearance" - for $79. I'll keep watching ... they still have plenty of stock!

Yeah I have to say if you get one for $39 that is a great deal.

I bought one for $140 2 years ago, and it is well worth it. I have since bought for others for $99 as well as $79.
If I end up needing 5 more, I might take a trip down to Virginia.

It sounds like they are really great then if you have bought that many. Have you ever had any problems with them?

rmi65700 said:   Just picked one up from my store (Virginia) for $39. Thanks op.

CAN YOU POST A RECEIPT??? 

says price good till 6/6/2014 .MIGHT GO LOWER ?!?!?! .... but $60 does seem like a good price .... 

Nope. No problems at all. Except for the space you need for it.
Talking of space, my uncle's wife complains about it all the time, even though they have a 3-car garage and only 2 cars. AND my uncle does the cooking.
On the other hand, her own son who lives in the city in a small apt., owns one, loves it, and uses it regularly on the fire escape.
Go figure!

serenity22 said:   Nope. No problems at all. Except for the space you need for it.
Talking of space, my uncle's wife complains about it all the time, even though they have a 3-car garage and only 2 cars. AND my uncle does the cooking.
On the other hand, her own son who lives in the city in a small apt., owns one, loves it, and uses it regularly on the fire escape.
Go figure!

Thats great, then they must be good quality if you bought that many and never had a problem.

Thanks OP. Couldn't find one in the Lowes near me so had Best Buy price match at $59 and deliver to my house! Didn't have my rewards certificate to use so they said I can bring the certificate in and they will adjust the price.

cheapmot said:   Thanks OP. Couldn't find one in the Lowes near me so had Best Buy price match at $59 and deliver to my house! Didn't have my rewards certificate to use so they said I can bring the certificate in and they will adjust the price.
  Your welcome I'm glad Best Buy price matched for you and are even going to deliver it to your house. You can't beat that.

serenity22 said:   I bought one for $140 2 years ago, and it is well worth it. I have since bought for others for $99 as well as $79.
If I end up needing 5 more, I might take a trip down to Virginia.

LOL why do you need 5 more? Are you brewing?

No, it was just wishful thinking. Make 5 friends/family happy and get a trip out of it.

THIS IS WHAT MY DAD NEEDS WHEN HE FRYS FISH

But it's not really a "fryer" (since it has no oil); it's more like a 360 degree broiler.

No, it IS a fryer in the sense that the food that comes out tastes more like fried than anything else.

serenity22 said:   No, it IS a fryer in the sense that the food that comes out tastes more like fried than anything else.
They can call it what ever they want, but "frying" means cooking something in fat or oil (generally at a fairly high temp), the term fry has nothing to do with the taste. 

which store?

Is this online price only or can I just go to Lowes and pick up one ?

If the online price of the Lowes your going to has it listed at $60 and says free store pickup is still available you should just be able to go to Lowes and pick it up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014