rated:
12 fake Moustaches

Self Adhesive Set 12 Fake Mustaches $1.22 + FS @ Amazon

Member Summary

mustaches
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
On behalf of all of us with mustaches, that's kind of you to offer, but that probably should be in its own thread in the... (more)

Toddler (Jan. 09, 2014 @ 8:14p) |

Fixed that for ya!

Technologist (Jan. 11, 2014 @ 10:04a) |

Some of you are really depraved and pathetic.

serenity22 (Jan. 11, 2014 @ 10:52a) |

Set of 12 fake mustaches
Self-adhesive, one time use.
Fun disguise or costume accessory
Not recommended for under 3
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These were a big hit this Christmas

Bought exact same ones on Meritline. These were a big hit for our new year gathering.
They glue comes off after using it a couple of times but well worth it.
Good to have a couple of these packs.

1 pack of these provided 30 minutes to an hour of hysterical laughter at my office recently.  Best dollar or so that I have ever spent.

I own a photo booth company so these are great for give-aways.

Why is this a deal? There are about 20 companies on Amazon all selling for the same price. They look like dollar store items.

because you don't have to go to dollar store to get this. instead someone ships from China for the price. Is shipping to US that cheap in China?

StueyG said:   Why is this a deal? There are about 20 companies on Amazon all selling for the same price. They look like dollar store items.
  Sometimes a deal is not just about saving money, but getting introduced to an item you otherwise might not come across.

This made me think of a SNL skit

Hathaway Mustache Ride Company 

These are awesome. My family used these for our Christmas Photo 2 years ago, and my mom sent out her Christmas cards this year with the pic

Free shipping from China/Hong Kong? Probably gets put on a really slow boat.

needdealsnow said:   because you don't have to go to dollar store to get this. instead someone ships from China for the price. Is shipping to US that cheap in China?
  subsidized.... by China and the yuan... 

Also USPS "pays" for the US part... ?

Grow your own, kiddos!

you're on. mustache growing contest. 3...2...1...GO!

My girlfriend is clean shaven down there. Maybe it's time for a mustaches party. 

My nephew loved these mustaches, wore them around Christmas when I gave it to him.

I get them for free, just don't shave for a few days...

Bought some for Easter baskets

Better catch these while they stay so cheap! Looks like they were selling for muuuuch more 3 years ago:
http://camelcamelcamel.com/Adhesive-Mustaches-Costume-Party-Disg...

dafish said:   This made me think of a SNL skit

Hilarious  RUtube don't need no stinking license.

tuphat said:   
dafish said:   This made me think of a SNL skit

Hilarious  RUtube don't need no stinking license.

OMG, after watching the video link, this one was suggested.

http://rutube.ru/video/84d296c17241b2be9fb58567f8316522/ 

I think we all need to order these 'staches, learn the song, and self-video... someone can mashup the results and post it as FW 'Stache club...

po90260 said:   My girlfriend is clean shaven down there. Maybe it's time for a mustaches party. 
  On behalf of all of us with mustaches, that's kind of you to offer, but that probably should be in its own thread in the free items forum.

Toddler said:   
po90260 said:   My girlfriend is clean shaven down there. Maybe it's time for a mustaches party. 
  On behalf of all of us with mustaches, that's kind of you to offer, but that probably should be in its own thread in the cheap/easy (or craigslist) items forum.

Fixed that for ya!

Some of you are really depraved and pathetic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014