rated:

Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm, 75-300mm, and B H
Disclaimer

Member Summary

slr
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Product Overview

The Canon EOS Rebel T5i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm, 75-300mm, and 50mm Lenses Kit from B&H combines the Rebel T5i DSLR with three versatile lenses, ranging from wide-angle to telephoto perspectives, along with an extra rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack, 16GB SDHC Class 10 UHS-I memory card, and a holster-style camera bag. This kit, along with the camera and lenses, provide you with a versatile setup for photographing in nearly any situation.

The Rebel T5i features an 18 megapixel, APS-C-sized CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5 image processor to produce high resolution still imagery and full HD video recording up to 30 fps with notable low-light sensitivity to an expanded ISO 25600. The DIGIC 5 processor also affords a wealth of speed and performance throughout the camera, including a 5 fps full resolution continuous shooting rate and Hybrid CMOS AF, which utilizes both phase- and contrast-detection focusing methods in live view to provide fast, accurate continuous focusing. For live view monitoring, image review, and menu navigation, a 3.0" 1,040k-dot Clear View touchscreen LCD monitor is available and incorporates a vari-angle design to facilitate easier viewing from high and low angles. In addition to traditional manual exposure controls, Scene Intelligent Auto mode can be employed for optimizing camera settings to best-render the scene at hand.

The included EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 28.8-88mm, covering wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives to suit working in a variety of scenarios. Optical Image Stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake while the STM stepping motor provides smooth and silent focusing abilities that are ideally suited to HD video recording. Complementing this standard zoom lens is the telephoto zoom EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III lens, which provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 120-480mm. Its compact and lightweight form-factor pair well with the precise DC AF motor for everyday long-range shooting. Also included is the EF 50mm f/1.8 II lens; a standard 80mm-equivalent prime, which serves as a versatile portrait-length lens that is well-suited to use in low-light conditions.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

good deal

I prefer a bundle 75-300mm Lens with Image Stabilizer (IS) than a regular one. So that, you can get better high zoomed images without a tripod.
Definitely, this cost a little more (about $100-$200).

Good for a beginner without any lens to begin with. Only if that 50mm is 1.4 USM†($399 today at BH), I'll be all over this (providing the same price for the bundle ).

B&H is very reputable. Unlike Abe's of Maine where I am doing a chargeback for 5D Mark III:
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1329505/

That 75-300 lens is crap anyway, eBay it and pick up the stabalized 55-250 for about $50 difference and you will be much happier.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014