Member Summary

Vicks Vapor Rub
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Same thing selling in Kmart for $8.99 + tax Kmart LINK
by flyhighutah
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Does not say where it's made in.

Good deal! Thanks and welcome to FW. 1st Green4U

I think this is the first time I see an item where Subscribe and Save cost more then the one time delivery.

Also, the item is sold and ship by HBC Depot, not Amazon.

Many WalMart stores now have a medicine bin (somewhere near the main walkway to attract attention) with varieties of over the counter medicines, Vicks Vaporub included for 88 cents each. All medicines in that bin are 88 cents and have 1-3 years after expiry dates.

It's official now.† Exciting deals are at an all-time low.

goyal4247 said:   Many WalMart stores now have a medicine bin (somewhere near the main walkway to attract attention) with varieties of over the counter medicines, Vicks Vaporub included for 88 cents each. All medicines in that bin are 88 cents and have 1-3 years after expiry dates.
† Size?

hahahhaha @ukedoggie

CSREwallet said:   
goyal4247 said:   Many WalMart stores now have a medicine bin (somewhere near the main walkway to attract attention) with varieties of over the counter medicines, Vicks Vaporub included for 88 cents each. All medicines in that bin are 88 cents and have 1-3 years after expiry dates.
† Size?

† I think they only make this in 2 sizes: 1.76oz and 3.53.† IF ChinaMart sells the 1.76oz for .88, that KILLS this deal dead!† That being said, I SERIOUSLY doubt that ChinaMart is selling the 1.76oz Vicks brand for 88 cents.† Either a much smaller jar of Vicks, or it is their "Equate" brand.

Can't believe am seeing this in the hot deals.

Not sure about where ChinaMart gets their supplies from, but Vicks is manufactured in over 40 countries, and the quality is not consistent.

Deal is Over!! price was raised to 6.87

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014