Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

xbox live (11.94kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Product Description
Subscription Length: 3 Months | Format: Card
Take advantage of the very best value for all the goodness of gold Your Xbox Live Gold Membership lets you connect, play with friends around the world and access to world class entertainment; You will receive Gold exclusive discounts like the Deal of the Week; Plus, with your Gold Membership you get early access to some of the best new content
  • Also categorized in:

Also, with the Xbox Live Gold membership, you can get benefits like free downloadable games available on Xbox Marketplace. I believe right now they have Sleeping Dogs for Free and also Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light for Free. If I've heard correctly, they come out with a new free game every month, or every couple of months. It's definitely worth it.

Here's the Fatwallet link to those games if anyone is interested.
LINK

slervik said:   Also, with the Xbox Live Gold membership, you can get benefits like free downloadable games available on Xbox Marketplace. I believe right now they have Sleeping Dogs for Free and also Lara Croft & the Guardian of Light for Free. If I've heard correctly, they come out with a new free game every month, or every couple of months. It's definitely worth it.

Here's the Fatwallet link to those games if anyone is interested.
LINK

Free games are every 1st and 16th of the month. This month (January) Sleeping Dogs is on the first and Tomb Raider will be on the 16th.

LINKY

Thank you slervik and Agent9 for all the helpful information.

I just purchased this, signed up for Amazon Prime trial during the checkout and it then discounted the card to $0... not sure if it's a glitch or some hidden promo but at this point, my confirmation indicated a free three month card with free two day shipping. FWIW.

Awesome deal you got.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014