• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Husky 3-Piece Black Titanium Standable Scissors Set-TSE1763 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Would you believe me if I said I couldn't stand these scissors?
Must be a lack of coordination on my part, or perhaps that none of my counters are level.

Still Green OP, but as an FYI these are not the best quality. Picked them up in Dec and one broke the first time I used them. And it was just cardboard! I haven't had much luck with Husky products. Maybe it was just me!

LOL Material: stainless steel, ABS handles

What does 'standable' scissors mean?

TIA...

sc69 said:   What does 'standable' scissors mean?

TIA...

It means that there's a flat place on the outside of the finger hole (roughly in line with the blade)
designed to let you stand the scissors up if you'd like.   Why that's useful (seems much easier
to store them in a drawer or on your desk in some sort of pencil holder... but if you've always
wanted to store your scissors standing up "on edge", this is your big chance.

SelfGovern said:   
sc69 said:   What does 'standable' scissors mean?

TIA...

It means that there's a flat place on the outside of the finger hole (roughly in line with the blade)
designed to let you stand the scissors up if you'd like.   Why that's useful (seems much easier
to store them in a drawer or on your desk in some sort of pencil holder... but if you've always
wanted to store your scissors standing up "on edge", this is your big chance.

Reckon if one was doing some task that they wished to be able to just 'slip' their fingers into the finger holes without having to slide their fingers under them to raise them it could be handy...  say when 'one-handing' them while performing some other delicate task where as little disruption as possible was desired.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014