• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

HDX Scissors Combo 5-Piece -95645 at The Home Depot
Disclaimer
HDX Scissors Combo (5-Piece) $2 + FSP @ HomeDepot    

Scissors

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HDX Scissors Combo
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
True but look at completed listings.  Only one sold at $8.  Just wait a couple of weeks when they are returned to Home D... (more)

classicmac (Jan. 19, 2014 @ 5:26p) |

got my set, my daughter likes the pair that does the squiggly cut the best

Telco (Jan. 19, 2014 @ 6:51p) |

HD is carrying this scissors again for $2 + FSP.

HDX 5 Scissors Set

fatbujy (Apr. 06, 2014 @ 9:34p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks, OP!

FSP?? oh! Free Store Pick Up.... that went right over my head.
I would have thought FSPU lol.

In for 3. Thanks!

These must be the cheapest chinese scissor ever made. haha!

BennyZz said:   These must be the cheapest chinese scissor ever made. haha!
  http://www.amazon.com/Pieces-Scissors-Combo-Pattern-Household/dp...

Thanks op in for a few! I wonder what these retailed for at HD orginally, wish there was a camelcamelcamel for HD!. They look to be decent quality and unbeatable for the price.

Whoo-hoo!!! A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist!! I'VE GOT THE FAT WALLET FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In for one! Thanks OP

Thanks OP. Picked up 3 sets! These are already selling out quickly around me!

Grabbed two, thanks!

In for 2. Thanks OP.

javajoejava said:   ... I'VE GOT THE FAT WALLET FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idO3VjT8sjk 

Thanks, OP. I think I got the last one before they went OOS in my area.

Other stuff shows up at the bottom.

Clamps for $0.37.

​http://www.homedepot.com/p/HDX-3-4-in-Mini-Spring-Clamp-80001/100656782#

Pliers for $2

There are 11 other items for cheap. 

None left in Columbus.

Thanks OP!! I got in on the deal but then I got a call from the store that these were unable to be found. Instead of canceling my order, the store is substituting the husky scissors a pack of 3 and a pack of 2 for the same price as these scissors. I'm not sure if its the titanium scissors or not. My guess is probably since they are substituting but just thought I would share.

They are much better quality than dollar store scissors

I keep'em in the kitchen, pc desk, tool bag, bathroom. Same w black markers, HF flashlights...scattered throughout.

I bought a 3 piece WorkForce pack years ago, and they worked great for cutting my dogs hair. Worked for years until they just stopped working one day. So depending on what you are cutting, a cheap pair maybe all you need

They cancelled my order for 3.

They cancelled my order for 3.

StevenColorado said:   Grabbed two, thanks!
  Evidently I didn't.  A few hours after, I got an email saying that the order has been canceled. 

In on 5. Thank you

in for 1, gonna be snip snippin'

thanks op

I ordered at two different stores but both orders are cancelled...

Order cancelled at a store that claimed to have had 32 Tried another store...we shall see

I really hate these awesome offers that you have to pick up in store. I have seen both Home Depot and Lowe's do the same thing over and over.

1. Excess stock with a dozen items that need to be sold
2. Put online and hope someone gets it
3. Don't bother monitoring your actual stock left so suckers are left with canceled emails
4. Repeat

oh my..i bought 4 of the 5 available...lets see if it goes thru.

My store said it had 35. Since my husband was going to be there anyways, he went to pick a set up for me. They were cleaned out at the regular price of $4.99. They were not $2.

i came, i bought, they cancelled

Thank you got 2 set

Oh my goodness, I can't believe it...they actually had them in stock at the store I go to. That's a first! Green for you OP! Thanks!

If a store is showing decent inventory,why place an order? Just go down and pick a few. Absecon showed 61 in the afternoon. When I went there before closing, I saw at least 50.

Got the e-mail that my order is ready for pick up.

This was the first time they've ever had something in stock when i ordered an online sale price! wow. Thanks OP.

this was a Christmas product a second one in hot deals that I purchased and got canceled even though my store showed big inventory bad deal in Chicago north ave store BE CAREFULL DONT GO TO YOUR STORE BEFORE YOU GET A EMAILL telling you to do so

Necromancer said:   I really hate these awesome offers that you have to pick up in store. I have seen both Home Depot and Lowe's do the same thing over and over.

1. Excess stock with a dozen items that need to be sold
2. Put online and hope someone gets it
3. Don't bother monitoring your actual stock left so suckers are left with canceled emails
4. Repeat

Some deals get oos very fast. I had the same feelings of always being left out on these deals. So what I did was create alerts in my FW account to email me the moment these deals pop up from HD or Lowes. This way you can be on top of it all, hopefully, before everyone else

Does anyone know, can you run with these ?

If your order and pay w/ PayPal, and then they cancel, does the PayPal payment not go through, or is it reversed later?

Skipping 18 Messages...
HD is carrying this scissors again for $2 + FSP.

HDX 5 Scissors Set

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014