• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.4checks.com/home.aspx?SSAID 

1. choose your style or theme
  2. Enter coupon code DB4381 & Click on ‘update pricing’ – the price should change to $5.05
  3. Shipping is FREE but handling is $3.90 so your total for 2 boxes is just = $8.95 + tax
  4. If you want FREE Lettering style, choose “Block”.
  5. Add 2 boxes of single checks to your cart, add your banking information and preview.
  6. Once you’re ready, proceed to checkout.

thnx christie/wfw

Important Note:  During checkout, be sure to change the option for the EZShield Check Fraud Protection Program if you want to avoid the extra cost. This appears underneath the Product Preview section on your Order Review page. Just click on the down arrow and select ‘NO THANKS’. You will have to do this TWICE. The first time you choose ‘NO THANKS’, it will change to ‘EZShield Basic’ with a charge of $4.90. The second time you select ‘NO THANKS’, it eliminates ‘EZShield’ completely and your subtotal before shipping & handling should be $5.05.

4Checks
See 4Checks coupons that earn 15.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

TWO BOXES of Personal Checks
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just purchased as well, must have missed this deal the first time around. Thanks OP!

lonewolf2172 (Apr. 22, 2014 @ 5:56a) |

Awesome!  Code still works on Artistic Checks site for old customers!

gnopgip (Apr. 23, 2014 @ 10:52p) |

Same here, although I swear I have never done business with them before. Oh well, ended up getting two boxes for $17 at ... (more)

ViveLeRoi (Apr. 23, 2014 @ 11:02p) |

Staff Summary
  • 4Checks Coupons:
    DWF144
    $2 off any order (expires 8/1/15 4:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP

Ordered - thanks!

I have greyhound adoption checks on the way, something I've been wanting. Thanks, OP, especially for including the EZshield tips!

Even though I ordered checks for a checking account, recd a cancelation email saying this account is not eligible

Great timing, and thanks much for the detailed instructions. I think I ordered from this same outfit last time, but paid too much for shipping....

Thanks Op.

Unfortunately code won't work if you have purchased from them before.

"Welcome Back! Our records indicate you are an existing customer. Unfortunately your offer code does not apply to returning customers. As a loyal Check Gallery® customer, we would like to give you our special reorder pricing discount. Your offer code has been updated and pricing will reflect this offer."

Question...isn't anyone afraid of giving there checking account number out to a company other than their bank?

bhoup said:   Question...isn't anyone afraid of giving there checking account number out to a company other than their bank?
Well, all the same info is on every check you write, so not so much.
Probably safer than using your credit/debit card at Target.

Thanks

just in time, i was just down to my last book. took about 10 years, but finally time for some new ones!

I've never heard of this book of checks you speak of... What are they for in 2014?

bhoup said:   Question...isn't anyone afraid of giving there checking account number out to a company other than their bank?
  Blahhhhhh....its only a name, aba and account number.......that is easy information.  reconcile your account often, get a daily text of debits!  Be proactive!

Q1: Who still uses check as their main payment type?
Q2: Who still pays for their checks now that so many banks/cus** give out free chacks?

**Dsicover Bank and Alliant CU for example.

A1: To drop into the collection plate.
A2: If you want greyhounds, etc., on your checks.

what size is the box?

pietromoon said:   what size is the box?
3.5" x 6.75"    

faw169 said:   Q1: Who still uses check as their main payment type?
Q2: Who still pays for their checks now that so many banks/cus** give out free chacks?

2 boxes will last me a lifetime.... Still a few instances where checks are used, not many.

I don't know of any banks in my area that still offer free checks. My bank wants $30.

Thanks op, needed to get new checks with change of address, $21 shipped for 4 boxes of duplicates, my bank would have charged me twice that

Thanks OP...Need some checks.

poorfatkid said:   
faw169 said:   Q1: Who still uses check as their main payment type?

2 boxes will last me a lifetime.... Still a few instances where checks are used, not many.

I don't know of any banks in my area that still offer free checks. My bank wants $30.

That's what I said until I ran out of checks.

Amazing some places still require checks.  Especially government.

I'm amazed that the price applied to the designer checks too. Usually it's just the plain checks that are this cheap!

duplicates only $1 more. Thanks OP!!!

Just be aware that you're getting 20% fewer checks if you order the duplicates. 100 checks/box vs. 125/box for singles.

great deals, thanks

Mine gave me the font change for free as well - if you are interested, select it and make sure the price remains the same. Thanks OP!

ordered. just in time and thanks for detailed instruction

They got me also on the "previous customer" bit. Too bad they dont provide as good an offer to their loyal customers. Their loss. I ordered from Checks Unlimited. Code 632d gets Up To $17 (67%) Off Check Boxes. Order 1 box or up to 4 boxes at this rate.
2 (Duplicate) boxes $17.00
Artisan Custom Lettering Free
FREE GIFT Matching Labels Free
Handling: $0.00  Shipping: $0.00
Tax:  $1.19
TOTAL $18.19
Details: Take up to 67% Off Single Checks Boxes and Duplicate Checks Boxes. Get $7.50 per box Singles ($14 Off) + $8.50 per box duplicates ($17 Off). 
Shop thru FW link get 12.5% Cash Back

Got the Madagascar designer checks, after FW CashBack final price will be $7.61 for 2 boxes singles total 250 checks, thanks OP

thanks

They even have Mizzou checks for $5/2 boxes...that's a crazy good deal. Thanks OP!

Thanks OP.
Still working now.

ElGuache said:   Thanks OP.
Still working now.

Ditto.  Thanks MC!

Your bank may offer free checks, including free shipping. Bank of America does.
I just got 2 free boxes of checks.

Perfect timing...just opened up a new checking account and needed to order for the few times I still need checks- Thanks OP!

Thanks OP, perfect timing... I needed to order checks two weeks ago, and you've saved me from further procrastination!

The OP's deal was much better for me.  4checks.com = $21.80 for four boxes of duplicates (S&H was $7.80 incl).  ChecksUnlimited.com wanted $34 for four boxes!?
GREEN for OP!

I got the Mizzou premium checks, but BUYER BEWARE: My checks, presumably because they have a fancy logo on them, have some sort of gloss on them that makes them virtually impossible to write on (at least with a decent pen; I was able to write on them with a cheap Bic pen albeit not easily). Which kind of defeats the purpose of having them around for me. If I had it to do over I would definitely buy the cheapest ones, as I assume they don't have a glossy finish, which was a terrible idea.

Thanks OP. Just ordered 2 boxes. Code still works.

Skipping 14 Messages...
MaxieX said:   They got me also on the "previous customer" bit. Too bad they dont provide as good an offer to their loyal customers. Their loss. I ordered from Checks Unlimited. Code 632d gets Up To $17 (67%) Off Check Boxes. Order 1 box or up to 4 boxes at this rate.
2 (Duplicate) boxes $17.00
Artisan Custom Lettering Free
FREE GIFT Matching Labels Free
Handling: $0.00  Shipping: $0.00
Tax:  $1.19
TOTAL $18.19
Details: Take up to 67% Off Single Checks Boxes and Duplicate Checks Boxes. Get $7.50 per box Singles ($14 Off) + $8.50 per box duplicates ($17 Off). 
Shop thru FW link get 12.5% Cash Back

Same here, although I swear I have never done business with them before. Oh well, ended up getting two boxes for $17 at Checks Unlimited. My bank wanted double the price for a *single* box.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.