GE Security Cameras 90% off Lowes YMMV

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I was at my local Lowes last night and saw that many of their GE security cameras and sensors were 90% off.  Here is an example:

http://www.lowes.com/pd_331885-1353-45244_4294719511__?productId...

Original price = $110
Clearance price = $11

These cameras look to be low end.  The Lowes on the other end of town has them for only 50% off, however, so YMMV like most Lowes clearance deals.
I should mention that at my Lowes these items are found in the Hardware section in the row with door knobs and cabinet pulls, etc.

Lowe's
See Lowe's discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

GE Security Cameras
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Fix link please..goes to gift cards..thanks

OK, I fixed the link.  It should work now.  Do a search for GE security to see if your store has the items on clearance.

They most certainly look cheap...Even the fake one at $25 seems over priced.

Must buy multiples of 81???

I luck out as usual, shows unavailable for me within about 25 miles. Otherwise it shows a price of $110 online.

I added one to my cart and it automatically added 80 more for a total of $8,910.00. Thanks, but think I'll pass on this one.

rell43 said:   Must buy multiples of 81???
  Yeah,too bad my system can only support 8 cameras. I'll pass!!!!

If you buy in store you will find they only have a couple of each type of camera.  No need to buy 81 cameras!

NoFoolPrice said:   I added one to my cart and it automatically added 80 more for a total of $8,910.00. Thanks, but think I'll pass on this one.

Helpful!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014