Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Stock manager "How do we get rid of these cheap synthetic robes?"

Marketer "Rename them something exotic like 'kimono' "

peas (Jan. 13, 2014 @ 12:52p) |

LMAO, I there should be more green + options available

OrionTHX (Jan. 13, 2014 @ 4:42p) |

Man, that was YOUR wife? She made me wear it, said her hubby "just couldn't make it work".
It left a reek of Old Spice an... (more)

EvilWizardGlick (Jan. 13, 2014 @ 4:48p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is boring. A thong will be 100 times sexier than this.

is it the kimono that's sexy, or what's in it?

SelfGovern said:   is it the kimono that's sexy, or what's in it?
† I don't think its the Kimono

††
Neither.†

But as an alternative, look up someone who models latina clothing lines: Damaris Astrid Lopez and try to buy what she does to clothing.

It isn't the clothing. It's Damaris Astrid Lopez. She could model used corn husks and I'd buy them.

OP can you please emphasize in the title that this item of clothing is for WOMEN only?
I had the misfortune of buying one and now my wife refuses my advances.
Sexy my ASS!

tougher said:   This is boring. A thong will be 100 times sexier than this.
† Disagree. Thong is not decently romantic!

OP, we can call appreciate this, but why are you starting multiple threads just to list what's in the 'sale' category at Victoria's Secret, and you list the same discount code.

Seems like your trying to beef up some numbers, at least that's what it looks like from your 8K posts in less than a year.

krisma said:   OP, we can call appreciate this, but why are you starting multiple threads just to list what's in the 'sale' category at Victoria's Secret, and you list the same discount code.

Seems like your trying to beef up some numbers, at least that's what it looks like from your 8K posts in less than a year.

† I don't need to "beef up" my numbers. I post good deals and I enjoy doing so. Not all of the "sale" items were good deals. Some people appreciate this.

nice find op

benwade said:   It isn't the clothing. It's Damaris Astrid Lopez. She could model used corn husks and I'd buy them.
††
dem eyebrows

ctgolfer said:   
krisma said:   OP, we can call appreciate this, but why are you starting multiple threads just to list what's in the 'sale' category at Victoria's Secret, and you list the same discount code.

† I don't need to "beef up" my numbers. I post good deals and I enjoy doing so. Not all of the "sale" items were good deals. Some people appreciate this.

††
Agreed, that's why I started my comment by saying "we can call appreciate this", but the same can be accomplished in one thread and keeps the members from having to search through multiple threads for items on the same site.† Keep up the good work, you're almost at 8,500.†

JiggleTheHandle said:   
††
Neither.†

But as an alternative, look up someone who models latina clothing lines: Damaris Astrid Lopez and try to buy what she does to clothing.

† Ugh!!!

††
Funny enough, I think someone blasted the OP earlier for not listing individual items. I agree with you, but I guess some don't. Additional threads drown out other good deals and I'd rather see only one thread per store.

† Probably just gunning for a job w/ FW's parent company...b/c that's a LOT of "spare time" to have to find/post that many deals.

As for Damaris††definitely not my cup of tea. ††

Polyester is used instead of silk. Not what you'd want these made out of.

dgoedken said:   

Probably just gunning for a job w/ FW's parent company...b/c that's a LOT of "spare time" to have to find/post that many deals.

† Reminds me of a woman over at SD that had more deal posts and reps than anyone, and always being accused of being a bot because of the 100 deals she posted within minutes at times.† She was dying to be hired or at least be a mod.† I think she got banned, but it's been awhile since I visited SD regularly.† Might have to start again if FW continues to not pay up on CashBack.

Sonofspam said:   
† a. it was a bot
or
b. it was a script/program/etc which is just as bad

xarien said:   Polyester is used instead of silk. Not what you'd want these made out of.
† I actually disagree. When I worked @ VS back in the 19(ahem)s, we sold something almost exactly like this in silk charmeuse (like a thinner satin fabric, the go-to silk for lingerie). It rarely survived the first washing; we had many that left the store looking gorgeous and came back as sad, crumpled little rags. The only way to make silk charmeuse look good is with a steamer and most American homes don't have one.

Stock manager "How do we get rid of these cheap synthetic robes?"

Marketer "Rename them something exotic like 'kimono' "

hocuspocusblade said:   OP can you please emphasize in the title that this item of clothing is for WOMEN only?
Sexy my ASS!

† LMAO, I there should be more green + options available

hocuspocusblade said:   OP can you please emphasize in the title that this item of clothing is for WOMEN only?
Sexy my ASS!

† Man, that was YOUR wife? She made me wear it, said her hubby "just couldn't make it work".
It left a reek of Old Spice and flop sweat.
Shudder.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014